Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't...

JackMeOff

wo-wee . . . jack, baybee . . . biggrin.gif i know, i know, you're saving yourself for the massive orgy. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

i see it . . . and i'm not on annnnnny drugz tonite so it's def. there!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Cool thanks......I feel all good about myself now!!!! You all should post more pics of stuff I'm curious to see all these places you guys live in never really been clubbing in New York only Miami and South America.

------------------

"Take the red pill and you stay in wonderland"

HaHaHaHA... that was funny! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by kove:

Sad and true.

They are usually the ones wearing ripped Levi's, Cons and a Metallica t-shirt. Often found driving mid-80's Camaro's with 6x9 speakers in boxes on the rear shelf.

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

*to meta4z* psst...psst... ieee Papi! ( i can say that.. I'm puerto rican) *giggle*

look at all the fun I missed out on! But I'm so glad to hear that us brunettes are in.. !

Brandie.. how are you feeling?

Pox: i fit the discription... especially #9 lol

biggrin.gif

Rican's do have a tendancy to be amazingly sexy. Canada always seemed to have li'l club girls running all over, too.

My personal nationality pics have GOTTA be Greek or Italian, though. I grew up thinking that I was Sicilian (dad was adopted, so we didn't know, but that's what we were told) so I think it was kinda beat into me. Dunno where I got the Greek fascination, though. I worked with a girl who was Greek, and everything about her was amazing. Her entire body, from face to feet, looked like it was carved from stone.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea i definetly agree w/ ya on that one- I luuuuuuuuuuuuv a greek and italian girl...

-Rob biggrin.gif

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I love Italian, Spanish and Greek women Jewish too, pretty much anyone with dark hair, eyes and complexion, but Brandie, I would take the big busted blonde as well. If their a hottie, then I'll rock their body biggrin.gif

Also Brandie, don't beleive for a second that any other guy on here wouldn't take a hottie just because she's tall and blonde. Hell, we'd all (men) take a skanky dwarf with bad teeth eek.gif if we were drunk or horny enough.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 07-15-2000).]

Originally posted by crossymaster:

I love Italian, Spanish and Greek women Jewish too, pretty much anyone with dark hair, eyes and complexion, but Brandie, I would take the big busted blonde as well. If their a hottie, then I'll rock their body biggrin.gif

Also Brandie, don't beleive for a second that any other guy on here wouldn't take a hottie just because she's tall and blonde. Hell, we'd all (men) take a skanky dwarf with bad teeth eek.gif if we were drunk or horny enough.

don't get me wrong ...I have nothing against good looking blondes but I wouldn't bother w/any that are 6' tall

------------------

...Ph0eniX

well I guess I've got a really good mix.. no let me change that I know I'm a dangerous mix... I'm half P.R and the other half is Italin/american Indian/ ?..... But I'm not dark at all... nope .. light skin..But I've got black curly hair.. green/hazel eyes and well I def. have the chest... Crossy can testify to that..lol.. biggrin.gif ( i mean that in an innocent way!) but I'm a shorty..5'2 ans 1/2... you cant for get the half! But good things come in small packages.. in my case Great things....hee hee... ( Brandie there goes that free advertising....)

I guess I like guys w/ dark features.. and I love tall men... ( but I guess most are tallere than me anyway) Usually 6ft.... But Teeth are so important to me... you gotta have good teeth.. and a great sense of humor..as much as I love a good looking man... if he's got no personality. I cant deal.. not even for a one night stand...and a smoker is out... tongue.gif

Originally posted by lecy337:

well I guess I've got a really good mix.. no let me change that I know I'm a dangerous mix... I'm half P.R and the other half is Italin/american Indian/ ?..... But I'm not dark at all... nope .. light skin..But I've got black curly hair.. green/hazel eyes and well I def. have the chest... Crossy can testify to that..lol.. biggrin.gif ( i mean that in an innocent way!) but I'm a shorty..5'2 ans 1/2... you cant for get the half! But good things come in small packages.. in my case Great things....hee hee... ( Brandie there goes that free advertising....)

I guess I like guys w/ dark features.. and I love tall men... ( but I guess most are tallere than me anyway) Usually 6ft.... But Teeth are so important to me... you gotta have good teeth.. and a great sense of humor..as much as I love a good looking man... if he's got no personality. I cant deal.. not even for a one night stand...and a smoker is out... tongue.gif

here is a good site for you http://www.adultfriendfinder.com *eyeroll* ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

here is a good site for you http://www.adultfriendfinder.com *eyeroll* ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

well I def. have the chest... Crossy can testify to that..lol.. biggrin.gif ( i mean that in an innocent way!) tongue.gif

I can and already have testified to that biggrin.gif They are definately there smile.gif

Innocent way though? For now biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.