Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many posistions have you done in a night of pleaseure?

lecy337

Good God, Lecy, you're asking for punishment on this one.

I'm gonna say it was around 20ish. We played with the Kama Sutra book that night. The most fun one was with a sex swing, though. That thing owns!

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not sure about positions, but I came 7 times in about a 12 hour period with one girl. I'm not really sure how many times she did, but I'd guess 3 or 4. We did pretty much everything, but the best is always giving or getting head or her bending over on to the bathroom sink/counter with me standing behind her but we're both able to look at each other in the mirror and I can see her tits hangin down and swingin and her butt shaking as I push in her and her facial expressions of pleasure as she moans. *down boy, back to work* That is def. my fav.

BAC

I've seen the swing thing.. but never gotthe chance to act. try it.. it looks crazy.. I gotta try the Kama book..Only a few look pleasureable.... On an Avg. in a night... I'd say about 20 posistions... and well my fav...... theres a few.. I like doggie.. but I LOVE riding him.. in a few ways.... biggrin.gif

My two favorites are:

1. early in the morning you snuggle up behind her and penetrate. This is great cuz you can still be almost sleeping and doing at the same time.

2. have her face flat on the bed w/ legs together then put it in and have her move her ass up and down real fast. This feels awesome, better than doggy style it's like a vacuum.

------------------

"Take the red pill and you stay in wonderland"