Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is cool I can post pics

rayclubp

Originally posted by meta4z:

whatever dude, if you wanna talk to her I'm sure you'll run into her if you go out enough. I think Eminiem said it best "Maxx why are you so mad?" You just gots to chill ok? Fuck it, I'm taking down this pic cuz its obviously causing too much drama for all you people out there that can't appreciate me sharing something. Peace to the real folks.

ay papi, don't have to take it down right away ...it really was no big deal ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

met4z,

Dude, the pic thing was cool. I just wish that the pricks of the world would find better places to show their nuts.

I don't think that any of us that you know well had -any- problem with you posting. In fact, that's the shit, bro. It's always cool to see party pics.

If some other dude gets his rocks off by slamming you, then just ignore it. As far as I'm concerned, and I think most would agree, pics and such are all good here.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just joking about not being able to post them, right?

C'mon, lec, we all know you have the x'ers sitting around, just begging to be posted.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm headed to Chi this weekend, and prolly Crobar Fri night. If I get some good ones, I'll pop them up here.

We should talk to Clubmaster about getting a pics section...or two. It's always coo to see what others are doing.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Met4z,

You're so fuckin CORNY!!! "oh, thanks for your support guyzzz...back by popular demand guyzzz.." Duh!

Child, if your gonna post more pics at least have them lookin like johnny not you. Gosh who blew your head up that high? gotta say i'm with maxx on this one. Your website is pretty shitty being that its ONLY YOU! YULK!

Originally posted by vicious69:

Met4z,

You're so fuckin CORNY!!! "oh, thanks for your support guyzzz...back by popular demand guyzzz.." Duh!

Child, if your gonna post more pics at least have them lookin like johnny not you. Gosh who blew your head up that high? gotta say i'm with maxx on this one. Your website is pretty shitty being that its ONLY YOU! YULK!

drama is what makes this board ...who cares??

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I CARE! I wanna see fine men posting on this forum not cheeeeeezzzzeeeee kiddies like metanoxema4z. He has nothing interesting to say just dumb looking pictures of himself. How pathetic! I'd ask you for a pic but i read somewhere else on this forum that your in loovvee! That's cool , I respect that unless you don't want me to wink.gif

That's right! Miss Vicious69 thought this topic was the most interesting one to start my flaming. And like I thought, I have plenty of pricks like you answering back. Haaaa what pleasure...whats it to you anyways? Like my friend risa06 said 'If you don't like it don't look at it, don't read it, don't see it' This is a public commercial site and its metaelephant ears fault for displaying himself. Expect criticism when you intend to show off.

God bless u if u are what u saying u are. I didn't mean to be rude in my post just wanted to know why would u say/write something like "corny" or "chezee" about somebody that u don't even know?

PS thanx for not giving me/us pleasure of seeing your beautiful image.