Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets all meet up at limelight one day

glowball

Originally posted by glowball:

yeah lets all meet oneanother and hang out at limelight together one day .. what do you all say ??? and maybee more.. he he

why the LimeLight?? ...the place aint me scene anymore

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Limelight ain't my scene anymore, either . . . tee hee - ever since i almost died there . . . ick.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

Limelight ain't my scene anymore, either . . . tee hee - ever since i almost died there . . . ick.

luv,

brandie

Let's hear some details please? You can't tell us about near death and leave it at that. My mind is going crazy trying to figure out what happened eek.gif Please help me.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Ok - well it allll started when my friends wanted to go to Limelight back in February . . . I was supposed to meet up with this incredibly sweet, wonderful, and good-looking guy at Factory, so I tried to convince them to go there, but no such luck afterall. :-( (Turns out that guy was LATE anyway, so we wouldn't have seen each other, anyway)

So we get to Limelight - my friends are like, hey bran, we've got these pills, take 'em. I was like, no no no, i can't do that (each, oHtay) . . . and end up eating the pills. I take one, it does nothing (since I gave it about 5 minutes to work, I'm impatient, tee hee), I take another one, and I take another one.

Next thing I know, I turn to my friend Frank - he takes one look at me and knows something is majorly wrong . . . i start convulsing . . . they keep giving me water, but i don't know what to do with myself. i look around, everyone else is rollin' nice and hard, it's just the way my body reacted . . . i can't think, the only thing that keeps running through my head is 'holy shit, tonite is the nite my life is going to end' . . .

I sat from one-thirty until five, cause I couldn't walk . . . convulsing. I tried to make myself throw up, no luck . . .

Now this was not just any bad e, or anything like that . . . I seriously thought I was going to die . . . I wanted to check myself into the hospital. It was a lot worse than it sounds. It turns out it was a bit of a medical problem I was having that prevented my body from being able to handle three pills - when normally i took a lot more than that-

I finally did manage to throw up though - at 6 in the morning on the side of the LIE. fun fun fun. what a terrrrrrrible experience.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net