Clubplanet Nightlife Community

details.. on your wettest dream.... =op

lecy337

Mine is to have Lecy, Brandie and Cal all dressed up as police women and I would be a biker inmate. I would break lose of custody and single handed handcuff you 3 lovely birds and do as I please.

PS.To be continued, I need some sleep....zzzzzzzzzz

Nicko

Originally posted by feroxnyc:

Mine is to have Lecy, Brandie and Cal all dressed up as police women and I would be a biker inmate. I would break lose of custody and single handed handcuff you 3 lovely birds and do as I please.

PS.To be continued, I need some sleep....zzzzzzzzzz

Nicko

That sounds really good to me too. I'm going to have to think about this as I fall asleep tonight smile.gif

As for my own wet dreams, I love them but I never finish. Some beautiful brunette will be goin to town on my cross and I'll be lovin' it and then some f'n prick with a jack hammer starts tearin' up the road outside my apt and I wake up just before the lovely women gets to swallow my sacrifice. So I try like hell to fall back asleep and dream about this lovely honey, but the f'n jerk with the jack hammer doesn't stop so I end up spankin' myself off and getting up and goin' about my day.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

ok.. so for all those who got laid.. I bet it was't erotic.. it was prob. a little steamy.. but it couln't have been as good as a fantacy....I'm still trying to think which one to share.. I may have to write it tonight.. if not tomarrow..

and a CONGRATS to all those who got laid.. you weren't the onluy ones biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

A legendary line once stated it best -

Sex is kinda like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Then again, it was FANTASTIC on Fri night...

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by lecy337:

ok.. so for all those who got laid.. I bet it was't erotic.. it was prob. a little steamy.. but it couln't have been as good as a fantacy....I'm still trying to think which one to share.. I may have to write it tonight.. if not tomarrow..

and a CONGRATS to all those who got laid.. you weren't the onluy ones biggrin.gif

well ...it's been two days and I'm still holding my breath ...what's up w/that, Elisha?? ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

SO to keep you waiting Jack....

Ok lets hope the PC wont freeze up:

Ok here was one

SO some how i'm in some tropical place... it's daylight so you can see EVERY THING... the sun is glisteniong of the dew on the leaves.. you can hear the birds and the waterfall in the back.. the air is bittersweet, and heat isn't too bad. So I walk over to the small water fall.. that seems to be hidden.. like the forrests own little secreat. I continue to remove my clothes.. which are only a few .Into the water...I go, and to my surprise I find that it isn't cold.. I guess there's some hot springs. So now I'm enjoying the sceen, mother naturein all it's splendor...I decide to dive underneath...when I come up I hear the leaves move...as if thereis something or some one out there... so I continue to swim closer to the falling water...there's no small cave be hind it but a bunch of rocks leading up to the top...I look accross the water and I see what looks like a person swimming...I guess he didnt see me.. so I stay behind the water watching him... he's strong...dark from the sun...

let me justgetto the point... biggrin.gif so while I'm watching him I'm enjoying the falling water..until I feel something on my leg.. then it some how goes up... I want to worried figured maybe it was just a little fish.. perhaphs some of the little plants.. AND BESIDES IT FELT GOOD...so while this thing is gliding over my clit ever so softly I'm watching him still...He's swimming... but now he's coming closer.. and I'm getting all hot...finial I let out a little whiper..due to the stim I'mgetting from one of these underwater leaves...he hears me..and stops.. then dives deep in the water.. I cant see which whay he's gone.. I dont want him to see me so I stay still...the stim stops...my hearts is racing.. I'm afraid.. now my hidawayyy has been found.. and I dont know what will happen if he sees me...then I feel some thing again.. but this time it's different..it's thicker...it's carressing my lips... feeling thier wetness... but slowly... I lower myself deeper into the water.. closer to this thing...I feel a hand on my back...and a head against mt stomach...it's him..we say nothing... I'm to shocked to speak...he pleasure me in ways w/o penatration.. I cum just from his body pressed against mine... the sun is now starting toset.. he swims with me accross to where I had left my clothes.. still nowords have been exchanged... he lays me down... kisses and nibbeling so softly..with a few playful one as well... my body trembles with excitement...then when he has me so relaxed.. he waves his hand, out come 3 other men.. all resembleing eachother.. all very SEXY....and then they...just minipulate.. and indulge on every inch of my body... now this is hard for me.. because Ii cant just lay there.. I need to engage as well... but they have other plans... and I have no control.... I cum ... biggrin.gif and Cum for hours....

----- I guess I would just love to have guys making me feel good.. kind of like a queen... being pampered.. but In reality I woudnt be able to be with more than one person....

the second is a litte better.. but I ran out of time....

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

SO to keep you waiting Jack....

Ok lets hope the PC wont freeze up:

Ok here was one

SO some how i'm in some tropical place... it's daylight so you can see EVERY THING... the sun is glisteniong of the dew on the leaves.. you can hear the birds and the waterfall in the back.. the air is bittersweet, and heat isn't too bad. So I walk over to the small water fall.. that seems to be hidden.. like the forrests own little secreat. I continue to remove my clothes.. which are only a few .Into the water...I go, and to my surprise I find that it isn't cold.. I guess there's some hot springs. So now I'm enjoying the sceen, mother naturein all it's splendor...I decide to dive underneath...when I come up I hear the leaves move...as if thereis something or some one out there... so I continue to swim closer to the falling water...there's no small cave be hind it but a bunch of rocks leading up to the top...I look accross the water and I see what looks like a person swimming...I guess he didnt see me.. so I stay behind the water watching him... he's strong...dark from the sun...

let me justgetto the point... biggrin.gif so while I'm watching him I'm enjoying the falling water..until I feel something on my leg.. then it some how goes up... I want to worried figured maybe it was just a little fish.. perhaphs some of the little plants.. AND BESIDES IT FELT GOOD...so while this thing is gliding over my clit ever so softly I'm watching him still...He's swimming... but now he's coming closer.. and I'm getting all hot...finial I let out a little whiper..due to the stim I'mgetting from one of these underwater leaves...he hears me..and stops.. then dives deep in the water.. I cant see which whay he's gone.. I dont want him to see me so I stay still...the stim stops...my hearts is racing.. I'm afraid.. now my hidawayyy has been found.. and I dont know what will happen if he sees me...then I feel some thing again.. but this time it's different..it's thicker...it's carressing my lips... feeling thier wetness... but slowly... I lower myself deeper into the water.. closer to this thing...I feel a hand on my back...and a head against mt stomach...it's him..we say nothing... I'm to shocked to speak...he pleasure me in ways w/o penatration.. I cum just from his body pressed against mine... the sun is now starting toset.. he swims with me accross to where I had left my clothes.. still nowords have been exchanged... he lays me down... kisses and nibbeling so softly..with a few playful one as well... my body trembles with excitement...then when he has me so relaxed.. he waves his hand, out come 3 other men.. all resembleing eachother.. all very SEXY....and then they...just minipulate.. and indulge on every inch of my body... now this is hard for me.. because Ii cant just lay there.. I need to engage as well... but they have other plans... and I have no control.... I cum ... biggrin.gif and Cum for hours....

----- I guess I would just love to have guys making me feel good.. kind of like a queen... being pampered.. but In reality I woudnt be able to be with more than one person....

the second is a litte better.. but I ran out of time....

Geez! ...enough! ...that was great! ...you got me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard now

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I just have to add one more wet dream/fantasy in here.

Sexy girls wearing skirts. Whoo! I love it. I always fantasize about being in a club or work and going into the bathroom with them, them bending over and I lift their skirt, pull down their undies, go at it till we both climax in an extatic bliss, and then just going about our buisness and no one around knows a thing.

Elisha, Brandie, Liz... do you gal's like wearing skirts biggrin.gif ?

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

I've got nice legs, of course i do . . . tee hee . . . biggrin.gif

only a CERTAIN individual that is a major part of my life would prefer i wore sweatpants out . . . tee hee . . . yeah yeah yeah - you know you wanna show me off. J/K!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

haha.. guys are so funny!

SO Jack I wont even bother writting the other one, you may have to leave work early.. due to lack of concentration =o)

biggrin.gif Elisha biggrin.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Of course I wear skirts....easy access you know?? LoL... biggrin.gif

Especially when you're rolling at a club....bare leg available for caresssing....mmm mmm good.... wink.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

~*Liz*~

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~