Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10WAYS WOMEN FAIL IN BED..

brandie

*sigh*

let me just explain my feelings on your statements before i go back to lay in bed . . .

1. you have your own hands, jerk yourself off. you think i find pleasure in doing something to you that a 13 year old can do to himself? yeah, oHtay.

2. you're LUCKY that we go down on you at all . . . worship us because we do such things. and i'm sorry if all the women you've been with can't do you right. that's sad.

3. if you can't make me scream, you BETTER keep going and we'll attempt it again.

4. Did you ever think that your performance itself makes us laugh?? Maybe NOTHING can be done to enhance your performance, and we've figured that out, so we just chuckle?

5. It's all about being in the dominating position . . . if you want a girl to roll over and present herself, she might as well fuckin climb on top of you and ride you . . .do things the RIGHT way . .. doggy style is a submissive sorta thing.

6. I hope you fuckin lay down on your nasty sheets and get all fuckin' sticky . . . who the fuck do you think i am, your maid? you made the damned mess, clean it up yourself.

7. why in god's name would i ask a guy if i'm the best he's ever had?? I already KNOW that i am. who cares what he thinks . . . and besides, he might ask me the same question after, and i certainly wouldn't want to have to STRETCH the truth . . . yeah, SURE you went for HOURS baby, oh i'm so exhausted.

8. threesomes, all the way, as long as i get to pick the girl . . .

9. ok, i'll actually agree with you on this one . . . def. swallow or it's not a complete act, cause damn how would a girl feel if a guy went down on her, then went running for a bottle of listerine or something . . .

10. A.) it was good that you put it that way. yeah, IF it lasts more than 20 minutes you get a fuckin doggy biscuit. B.) remember boys, we don't need YOU to have a mind blowing orgasm . . . thats why god created sex toys, remember, sometimes a woman knows best what a woman needs. So we don't EVER need to thank you for that, you should be praising US for lowering ourselves enough to have sex with you. And in my particular case, a man's role in sex in minimal, just sit there is fine by me.

Nicko, i'm veeery sorry to see that your sex life hasn't been up to par . . . you seem like you're missing out on all the pleasures of life . . . i'll start asking some of my cra-azy friends to show you what a real woman is like . . . oh, and very creative post, thank you, you entertained me for about 3 minutes . . . just like you would if we had sex, tee hee. j/k.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 07-05-2000).]

Brandie i figured you be the 1st one to post a reply to this. Let me clear up one thing though, who said that you feel sorry for me well thanks but my sex life is going smoothly. it's not what it used to be but i know it will pick again. Oh and by the way i don;t want any of your gorgeous friends, your the one I want but if your not up to it I guess one of youir friends will be good enough...hahaha

I LOVE WOMEN!!!!!!!!

Nicko

Originally posted by brandie:

*sigh*

let me just explain my feelings on your statements before i go back to lay in bed . . .

1. you have your own hands, jerk yourself off. you think i find pleasure in doing something to you that a 13 year old can do to himself? yeah, oHtay.

2. you're LUCKY that we go down on you at all . . . worship us because we do such things. and i'm sorry if all the women you've been with can't do you right. that's sad.

3. if you can't make me scream, you BETTER keep going and we'll attempt it again.

4. Did you ever think that your performance itself makes us laugh?? Maybe NOTHING can be done to enhance your performance, and we've figured that out, so we just chuckle?

5. It's all about being in the dominating position . . . if you want a girl to roll over and present herself, she might as well fuckin climb on top of you and ride you . . .do things the RIGHT way . .. doggy style is a submissive sorta thing.

6. I hope you fuckin lay down on your nasty sheets and get all fuckin' sticky . . . who the fuck do you think i am, your maid? you made the damned mess, clean it up yourself.

7. why in god's name would i ask a guy if i'm the best he's ever had?? I already KNOW that i am. who cares what he thinks . . . and besides, he might ask me the same question after, and i certainly wouldn't want to have to STRETCH the truth . . . yeah, SURE you went for HOURS baby, oh i'm so exhausted.

9. ok, i'll actually agree with you on this one . . . def. swallow or it's not a complete act, cause damn how would a girl feel if a guy went down on her, then went running for a bottle of listerine or something . . .

10. A.) it was good that you put it that way. yeah, IF it lasts more than 20 minutes you get a fuckin doggy biscuit. B.) remember boys, we don't need YOU to have a mind blowing orgasm . . . thats why god created sex toys, remember, sometimes a woman knows best what a woman needs. So we don't EVER need to thank you for that, you should be praising US for lowering ourselves enough to have sex with you. And in my particular case, a man's role in sex in minimal, just sit there is fine by me.

Nicko, i'm veeery sorry to see that your sex life hasn't been up to par . . . you seem like you're missing out on all the pleasures of life . . . i'll start asking some of my cra-azy friends to show you what a real woman is like . . . oh, and very creative post, thank you, you entertained me for about 3 minutes . . . just like you would if we had sex, tee hee. j/k.

luv,

brandie

Brandie, ...have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU???? ...ROTFLMFAO ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by brandie:

*sigh*

- totaly agreed..

-yup yup... only a select few have been that lucy in my life... you gotta be REALy SPecial.. for that kind of treatment. smile.gif

-Couldn't have said it better myself, and thats why we dont waste our time with little boys...MEN.....REAL MEn.. know where its at.. you have to please us in every way possible, then if we feel you're worthy enough we may decide to show our thanks.. but reaching an Orgasim is thanks enough.. most of you can achive that for us, thats why you always ask... so do it right.. and be thankfull we let you in to play at all. biggrin.gif

-If they only knew....lol

-Ha Ha.... you are on point!

-you know what I mean!!! Damn...if you're that concerned grab a towel...or learn to aim!

-Yup yup.... Brandie great minds think alike

-I'm still not sure about that one.. I love all the attention...ALL

-ok.. not completely with you on this one..Like I said, I dont go down on guys, only a few have been that lucky, I could go w/ out it ( most guys dont know what they hell they are doing anyway- I've got toys for that shit any way) So I'm not about to swallow his... LOVE Juice...sorry.. but hey.. if he's really gifted in bed.. we're talkin talented.. he might beable to change my mind.. but no ones done so thus far. =o)

-TOYS TOYS.... More faithful then any man and never fail..

luv,

brandie

Brandie.... you are the WoMan! biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

tAnk you, tAnk you . . . ya'll are just TOO kind to me. tee hee. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

1. Miking It: When stroking a guys tool don't grab it like a rail bus and start jerking it like you were miking a cow. Our sex tool is a thing of beauty and should be worshipped.

2: BOBOTS: When sucking our awesome tool don't get on the end of it and jam your head back and forward. It should be caressed , and licked from every possible angle.

3: SILENT FRIGHT: if you've come and can't be coereced to screa, to show your appreciation, at least make some sort of sign to inform us that our duti is done and we can blow our biscuits.

4: NO LAUGHING MATTER: Don't laugh if we get carried away and say " I want to rinse your mouth with my fresh white love potion." Laughter at any aspect of our performance will not enchance it.

5: POOR PRESENTATION: Presenatation is all important. Don't wait to be asked to get it doggy style. Roll over and present. You know you love it.

6: BEING A DRIP: You always have tissues in your bag, use them to clean his sheets and any ball bag drippage if you have misbehaved and not swallowed everyhting.

7:FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS: Don't ask him if you're the best lover he's ever had. Most men have had so many partners that it's unlikely that you are. Please don't ask us to lie about such an important thing.

8: BEING POSSESSIVE: If you are lucky to have such an great lover who can satisfy 2 women at a time, don't sneer at or reject his suggestion that one of your friends join you to make a threesome. if he's a real man he's probably shagging her anyways. Plus you might learn something from her to keep your man really happy.

9: SPITTING OUT: when a man has gone to so much trouble to ejaculate and aims for yor mouth, it's rude to spit it out without savoring it's creamy taste. You should play with it like a piece of HUBBA BUBBA, chewing it from sise to side. A line like " Baby I love it when you cum in my mouth" makes for a great finale.

10: BEING UNGRATEFUL: Never never forget to thank a man for all his effort and energy he has expended on making love to you-espicially if A) sex has lasted for more than 20min and/or B)you manage to achieve a mind blowing orgasm, A man's role is far more demanding than a women's role, so it's nice when one's sexual prowess is appreciated.

I know all the women our going to rip me up for this so bring it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

wooooooooooooaah hold up a minute i find some of taht offensive not all but most of it par example, the drip thing hey u do it u clean it up

number 2 > the being possisive thing hey i liek attention i crave attention i love attention deal with it i want all the attention on me get it? good and ,

being grateful get a life u should be grateful to have the experience of me me be grateful my wow

------------------

Bunnie ;)

1) I fucking hate it when my girl treats my cock like it's a recovering injury. Jack me off in the manner I jack myself off; I dont know any man who treats his own cock like a chalice, lol. Fuck delicacy.

2) Regarding cock suckage: I agree, don't give me a "Tip Job," suck my entire cock. Deep throat is not a necessity, but more time spent on the rod would enhance the fellatio.

3)Making a girl scream does nothing for me and doesn't enhance it. I would much rather hear her moan because I am hurting her, or feel her nails Dig into my back. I love it when a girl tries to hold back a bit.

4) For some reason, when a girl smiles or giggles because I say something funny during sex, that shit turns me on to no end. If we say something, or do something funny or cute during fucking, please giggle...it is so fucking beautiful to hear that beautiful giggle followed by that beautiful smile that's mixed with a slight look of submissiveness.

5) You don't have to do shit women, let me roll you over, so I can have the satisfaction of knowing that maybe you dont want it Doggy style, but I am giving it to you anyway. Especially if a girl really loves her man, it's beautiful to know that she would let him have his way, even if it hurts her...as long as she makes him happy.

6) Don't worry about the sheets baby, I can just throw them in the wash, or buy new ones.

7)This is just fucking silly...no woman in her right mind ever asks a man if she's the best. This must be a poor attempt at humor on Ferox's part. Women, just lie down and take part in some cute conversation....such as, "My asshole hurts." That will do the trick.

8) If you're a woman who is lucky enough to have a man who will fuck another woman while he is fucking you, you might want to rethink your relationship. Also, if you're only with him for some serious fuckage, that is beautiful, but remember...be careful, most men are responsible, but there are the select few who genuinely dont give a fuck.

9) You dont have to swallow the load...i would much rather see it dripping out of your beautiful asshole, or all over your beautiful face.

10) This isn't a contest, this isn't some test of stamina. If your man has lasted over 20 minutes, be glad and enjoy it, but you dont need to make us feel like we are on top the world, you do that by letting us have our way with you. That is enough....

To all the beautiful, slim, fiesty, witty, intelligent, rectal women out there...

I love you all.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 07-29-2000).]