Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long to wait til...

galantv85

Only you can make that decision - if you trust the advice of the people on this board, you'd be havinf wild orgies in the plain view of others (such as a park in the middle of daytime.) tee hee. biggrin.gif

no but seriously - i think you'll know when the time is right . . . and if you're worried about coming off easy, then why not just wait . . . besides that'll make it more *special*.

good luck! biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

xtc - no problem, i love to help where i can. biggrin.gif

crossy - lay off the crack pipe, lol . . . cause you're dreamin' . . . biggrin.gif j/k

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

yeh crossy how would you make it oh so special??? wink.gif

How? Well I'd take all things into consideration.

First, atmosphere. We'd be in my bedroom with the light's dimmed to the lowest and candle's burning all around us. I'd have insence burning and some soft chillout/sex music like enigma or olive or supreme beings of leisure playing pretty loudly so we'd get lost in the sounds of the music and our passion.

We'd be on my bed which has a feather bed on it which is covered by cheetah patterned silk sheets and then my crushed velvet comforter and I'd lay you down on it and massage you with oil all over to relax you.

Then we'd start kissing and caressing getting each other in the mood. I'd gently kiss and suck every inch of you're torso stopping to suck on your breast and nipples while working my way down to your inner thighs. I'd lick and kiss them down to your knees and then back up again until I came to the spot that makes you cum and I'd lick you there through your underwear until your juices and my saliva soaked through and then I'd take them off of you.

Then I would work my way back up to your mouth and kiss you deeply as I was rubbing the head of my cock up and down against you slit until you begged me to slide inside you. I'd then move my hips so that my lower stomach rubbed against your clit until you were just about to climax.

And I'd slide out and have you turn over so I could enter you from behind and I'd move in and out while caressing your butt with one hand and your clit with my other until we both came while looking in each others eyes in the mirror at the head of my bed.

And then we'd lay together in post-coital bliss until we were ready to do it again.

Sound good?

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 08-06-2000).]

there is no "time limit" obviously. If you just feel like sex then ga head. But if your in a relationship and are looking for something serious and special, then you have to go w/ your own instincts and gut feeling. When the time is right you'll know, b/c if you still have any doubt, then the time is not right. Don't let spontaneous feelings dictate your actions and the time will come, and everythign will be perfect.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Well, like everyone says you will know when you are ready...its up to you...its a good sign though that you are really thinking about it before acting on it!!!

But for me..i have only had sex with the very few(very very few) that i have been in love with...it makes it sooo much more special and meaningful...but hey...to each his own!!<333