Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has this happened to any other guys???

xxxdrewxxx

Or girls too... It seems that since I can remember, but especially recently, that knowing I can have a girl was all I wanted. Now let me explain... What I mean is that I would dig a girl, get to know, make my moves, and then as soon as I knew that I could fuck her I wasn't interested anymore. I know it sounds shallow, and I'm really not. It's accually bothering me. I've asked friends, but maybe their weirdo's like me too. I dunno... Any one else have this problem???

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Originally posted by xxxxdrewxxxx:

Or girls too... It seems that since I can remember, but especially recently, that knowing I can have a girl was all I wanted. Now let me explain... What I mean is that I would dig a girl, get to know, make my moves, and then as soon as I knew that I could fuck her I wasn't interested anymore. I know it sounds shallow, and I'm really not. It's accually bothering me. I've asked friends, but maybe their weirdo's like me too. I dunno... Any one else have this problem???

It usually happens to me after I sleep with a girl (never before) ...but it doesn't happen with all of them. I guess there never was chemistry between you and the girls you were with ..keep on searching ...that's all ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-08-2000).]

it's called "the thrill of the chase" . . . and yes, i used to get it . . . and i guess in that respect, i think 'like a boy' . . .

no, i know what you're talking about . . . there IS chemistry . . . but it's like once you're sure of that, you don't waste your time anymore . . . LOL jack, not everyone can be a slut like you and

FUCK EVERYONE. rolleyes.gif

j/k.

i'm not like that anymore, cause i found that one that is so much more than just 'fuckable' - is perfect in every way shape and form, for ME. biggrin.gif so i guess like jack says, just keep looking.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Yeah, that happens, but not with all the girls. Certain girls, it turns out, once you are with them, or even get close enough to know that you Could if you wanted to, and you lose interest because its not a challenge anymore. I think many of us guys have these ideal women who we'd like to say that we had or that we are incredibly attracted to physically, and we just need to know for our own egos that we can have them....but once we do, we realize it was just for the point of reaching that challenge, the "thrill of the chase" as its called (right on B!) ....

I'm definetly guilty of it...its been fun, but its more worth it to spend time on the sweeties that realy do matter and mean something to you.

and that's my two cents!

Thank you all... I was starting to wonder if I was genetically pre-determined to make stupid mistakes in relationships for the rest of my life, or if I was just a weirdo. Thank you for reminding me I am thinking with 2 heads. wink.gif

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Originally posted by xxxxdrewxxxx:

I kinda know what you are talking about. It's all about the chase. I was with this guy for a while and he never really treated me good. I mean he barely wanted to spend time with me and never took me out, always ditched me for his friends, but yet I was nuts about him. Now I am with this guy who does everything for me, takes me anywhere and buys me whatever I want, and is really sweet to me, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to be happy with him. I think if he was mean to me I might like him more. I think it's all about the challenge!!!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com