Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Incontinence

rudeboyyouth

Several months ago, I partook in anal intercourse with my girl and she wasn't feeling very well. I wasn't aware of this until she started literally shitting all over my cock..and my bedsheets as well. Bewildered by this, I stopped after a while and began to rip the sheets off of my bed, only to find that the stain had penetrated the sheets and soaked into the bed. So, rather than hop off of the bed and help me, she sat back down quietly and just watched me frantically trying to get this stain out. Now you see, she's an awesome looking girl, and I find it a bit strange that this whole ordeal of watching me clean her shit didnt embarass her. Anyway, I did my best to cleanse the bed, when I was done, I realized I couldnt do anything with these sheets at the moment, since my mother sifts through the wash on a regular basis. So I took them, rolled them up, bagged them,took them downstairs through the kitchen and threw them in the trunk of my car. On the way down however, I ran into my mom who asked, "Where are you going with that bag?" And I replied, "It's Michelle's (My girl's) dirty clothes, i am bringing it to the car." She reacted a bit strangely, since she didnt see Michelle enter the house with any baggage or excess clothing, but she accepted the answer since she was a little tired. Later on that evening. I drove Michelle home later that night and when I got home, I started receiving a series of questions from my mother, "where the hell is the bed sheet, what did you do with it?!?!" I answered, "I dont know, I think they're behind the bed, I will get them later." So the next day (conveniently enough), on the way to taking my mother grocery shopping,I had a flat tire. I couldnt find the wrench to change the tire, so I simply left my duties off until another day and slowly drove the car back home. Later that day, my brother got home with a wrench and began changing the tire for me, and as he went through my trunk to get the spare, he came across the bag. My mother happened to be right beside him while he was changing the tire and she noticed this bag that looked alot like the bag I had so mysteriously brought outside the previous day. So, she takes the bag, brings it inside, opens it up, and to her surprise, there is a humungous shit stain on the sheet. I couldnt imagine how pissed she must have been to see this, but she washed it and everything. So later that day, I am talking to Michelle on the phone and she calls me downstairs. I go downstairs wondering what the hell she wanted and she says calmly to me, "I have to talk to you about something." So I begin panicing...she's Like, "Listen to me...earlier today I went into your car when your brother was changing the tire and I found the sheet you said that you lost. And it had this big stain on it and it could have only come from one thing. What the hell did you do up there? Were you sick?" As she was asking this, I realized that she thought that I had left the stain, that perhaps I was feeling sick and I shit myself. At this point, I figured it would be wiser to play along with this story, rather than to let her know what really happened, because if she did, she would most likely kick me the fuck out of the house and never let Michelle come back again. So I replied, "I'm so sorry Mom..I wasn't feeling to well, it was the pizza we had the night before, I was just too embarassed to tell you about it. I didnt want you to look at me like I was stupid." She then replied, "I'm your mother, I have been wiping your ass since you were a little baby, this is nothing I havent seen before,If you are having problems, come and tell me, don't shit your sheets. I dont want to see this nonsense again (as if shitting one's sheets is an act done out of stress...or to piss another person off)."

So basically...my mother now believes that I have a problem with incontinence and I have to make her keep thinking that I do. But it serves me well, because when my baby comes for the weekend, and i continue to ream that asshole out, it's worth knowing that i dont have to worry about staining the sheets, or having an excuse...the fecal matter speaks for itself.

And, I still love Michelle...I mean, she's only human...what can you do, right? I mean, women can't please men 24 hours a day...they have their sick days and she goes out of her way to make me happy, giving me ass at any given time, even when she isnt in the mood. I love her so much, and I am lucky to have her.

thanks for listening to my story.

Rude Boy

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 08-14-2000).]

WOW!!! THAT WAS DEEP. DID THE RIGHT THING BY GOING W/ THAT STORY W/ MOMS.

NEED TO ASK YOU THIS: WHAT IS THE FIXATION THAT GUYS HAVE FOR THE BACKDOOR? MY BF ASKED ME FOR THAT ONCE AND I WAS LIVID ABOUT IT, ALMOST GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT O/ IT.

SOME OF MY GF'S DO IT AND LIKE IT. DONT THINK I COULD HANG.

MY SISTER USES IT AS A TOOL TO GET HER HUSBAND TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS. ITS LIKE A WEAPON. LOL... THAT FACT MAKES MEN REALLY ACT LIKE SHEEP.

PLEASE GIMME THE 411