Clubplanet Nightlife Community

keep your hair...

JackMeOff

noooooo way . . . stranger than that . . sometimes my legs are a little stubbly, whereas certain OTHER areas are always balllddd. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I wasn't all about bald eagles until recently. I'm still VERY turned on by the li'l line. What's that called? Brazilian, I think?

Gotta agree with Dede, too. I won't go into details, but you get the point.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being bald sucks...I hate it....I shaved my one and only time when I broke up with my boyfriend and it was just sooo weird looking I couldnt stand it. Then it was hell when it was growing back in....I think keeping it nice and trimmed is good.... biggrin.gif

Dlish I applaud you....

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

F that . . cause it's wintertime you turn into a bear??? last time i checked, people still have sex when it's cold outside . . .

somebody special and i went on a trip to alaska and had sex in an igloo . . . biggrin.gif

just my opinion . . . i don't know, i guess i feel this - you're driving down a block, there's a house of the right side that is all overgrown and weedy, with the pathway up to the door very hard to get to, or even see. Then, there's a house on the left that is all freshly mowed and taken care of. Which do you go for?

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

I'm not afraid to traverse the wilderness Brandie....LoL....I dont let myself get like a bear in the winter....trimmed all year long...like a tree at christmas...lol... rolleyes.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

Originally posted by brandie:

F that . . cause it's wintertime you turn into a bear??? last time i checked, people still have sex when it's cold outside . . .

somebody special and i went on a trip to alaska and had sex in an igloo . . . biggrin.gif

just my opinion . . . i don't know, i guess i feel this - you're driving down a block, there's a house of the right side that is all overgrown and weedy, with the pathway up to the door very hard to get to, or even see. Then, there's a house on the left that is all freshly mowed and taken care of. Which do you go for?

luv,

brandie

I told you I was a dying breed, but I think I'd go to the house on the right, something primal about it, why take the easy route...and it's not turning into a bear, it's just 70's style baby. I'm not sayin' beautifully trimmed is bad, but the mohawk or the bald eagle, just ain't right...maybe once in a while, sometimes I like cheerios, sometimes I like grape nuts (I take that back I never want those). smile.gif

My ex used to freak on this, she never heard of or been with a guy that liked it like that, then she realized that it was easier to let it go, less work, plus it kept me down there for long periods of time, which she liked.

Hey..variety is a good thing. But I prefer soft ond shaved to burly and hairy. I have been girls who couldn't understand that..but liked that I did it. But on the other hand, ALL the boys I have been with loved my clean shaved yoni. Hey what are you gonna do. I chose he house with the direct path. I am scared of lions and tigers and bears. Oh my!

Oh..just to avoid any coments on the boy girl thing..yes...i am a full on bisexual girl.

muah*

Originally posted by dlish:

Originally posted by brandie:

luv,

brandie

I told you I was a dying breed, but I think I'd go to the house on the right, something primal about it, why take the easy route...and it's not turning into a bear, it's just 70's style baby. I'm not sayin' beautifully trimmed is bad, but the mohawk or the bald eagle, just ain't right...maybe once in a while, sometimes I like cheerios, sometimes I like grape nuts (I take that back I never want those). smile.gif

My ex used to freak on this, she never heard of or been with a guy that liked it like that, then she realized that it was easier to let it go, less work, plus it kept me down there for long periods of time, which she liked.

70 style is the best. I am not a baby anymore. trim and nice is the best. not bald.

didd anybody notice it's all about bisexual girls actually posting, not just hiding? biggrin.gif yeehaww!! tee hee

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by Calyandra:

Being bald sucks...I hate it....I shaved my one and only time when I broke up with my boyfriend and it was just sooo weird looking I couldnt stand it. Then it was hell when it was growing back in....I think keeping it nice and trimmed is good.... biggrin.gif

Dlish I applaud you....

Calyandra@aol.com

well said i totally agree with u!!!!! biggrin.gif

Hey Brandie, I like your house analogy. Only one problem...seeing two houses and having an opportunity to walk into either one is just a lil easier to come by then seeing two naked people and gettin' ur choice of which one "to go into" tongue.gif

(That would be nice, though.)