Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advice for the confused here???

visionz53

ok i need some advice..maybe some guys can answer...i started talking to a guy memorial day weekend but we both did not want relationships b/c i'm leaving for school. so basically we were just eachothers bootie calls only i went into it swearing up and down that i wouldn't fall for him and i did..ok heres the worst part. this past week when i would see him at the beach or at clubs we wouldn't say a word to eachother so i'm like ok he doesnt want me anymore... but then why the fuck does he stare at me. i catch him all the time. last night at a club he's standing there with a girl hanging on him but he's staring at me..and he won't return my phone calls.. i would be fine with him not talking to me anymore but then dont look at me, it fucks with my head.. confused.gif

This is just my opinion. It sounds to me that your guy is afraid of catching feelings too! I learned in the past that guys will do almost anything to avoid emotional situations, when it comes to them getting hurt! My advice would be to confront him when you see him, honesty is the best policy! There's nothing to lose by asking him what is up with him! If he still acts like a jerk, forget him, you're going away to school and you will meet so many new people! Cheer up! :)

Don't forget about him...Keep having sex with him and make sure you do it in an unprotected fashion...remember, Unprotected is the way of the future. Before you leave for school...try really hard to have a child with him. You see, life is going too well for you right now, you might want to try a little something to butcher it up a bit.

God, I love New york.

I agree, just forget about him. It sounds like he's a young kid that's probably scared to show his true feelings. Sometimes guys don't know how to act towards a female after they have sex, especially those under 24. It might not mean that he doesn't like you, he's just afraid to and doesn't know how to handle the situation responsibly or tactfully. We learn how to deal with these things a little better with age, it just takes us longer than it does you beautiful and wonderful females. Keep your head up, go to school and find someone that deserves you and treats you with respect...don't worry, it will happen.

Il admit, im a guy, after random sex or a one night deal, i do not know how to deal with talking to her the next morning orthe enxt week. still, i call, and if it works out, its a start of something....

ill keep it short, im afraid of all emotional conversation and feelings...with a girl. always..for some reason i cant deal with it. i tihnk its temporary, or maybe just that im not very emotional and empathetical. Remember that guy in american pie that couldnt tell his girlfriend he loved her, that woudl be me, except its never affected a real relationship, im afraid of those too...

VJ

its just so weird b/c i would be fine without talking to him but he has to look... also i think i would be ok if i didnt have to see him so much. he happens to go to the same beach and he djs at a couple clubs i go to. not fair. i really dont want to leave for school wondering but its also hard for me to go up to him bc hes always w/ his friends and they are a bit older than me so i feel like an ass

ok heres the new news...now i didnt call him for a couple days and then he leaves a message on my voicemail saying that i walk right by him too and that im crazy for thinking that its all him. so i left a message last night before going to a club he djs at saying that we have a bunch of misunderstandings we should talk out and that if he wants to to come find me at the club. well needless to say he didnt and walked right passed me again. im sorry but if a 22 yr old cant tell a 18 yr old he doesnt want her anymore theres something wrong with him. i give up... frown.gif

Originally posted by visionz53:

ok heres the new news...now i didnt call him for a couple days and then he leaves a message on my voicemail saying that i walk right by him too and that im crazy for thinking that its all him. so i left a message last night before going to a club he djs at saying that we have a bunch of misunderstandings we should talk out and that if he wants to to come find me at the club. well needless to say he didnt and walked right passed me again. im sorry but if a 22 yr old cant tell a 18 yr old he doesnt want her anymore theres something wrong with him. i give up... frown.gif

give up! ..you should

------------------

...Ph0eniX