Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going to Jamaica...YEAY!!!

JackMeOff

...I just found out that my best friend is getting married and she wants me to be her best man [yes, you heard it right] ...the wedding is in October, on the beach in Montego Bay ...my baby and I are booking the flights and the hotel today ...I'm soooooooooooooo psyched!!!

btw.

...do you guys have any connections for good deals??

TIA

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-29-2000).]

Originally posted by buccafm:

No fair...everyone is going away!! And I'm stuck here doing boring ass work! Well have fun! biggrin.gif Hey maybe you and your baby will decide to get married too while your there....ya never know!

We already have decided ...but that's not until year 2005

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I was there a few years ago.. I went with my Ex.... we were together at the time... It was so nice.. relaxing.. Mo Bay is more relaxing then a party place... I stay at the doctors cave beach hotel..... you guys have to go on this boat ride.. it was liek a glass submarine... It was so pretty.. Rum punch all day long. Are they getting married on a beach?.... Oh yeah keep in mind theres a lot of poverty there... so dont get upset. =o) Awwww.. man.. now I wanna go back... I saw a sting ray swim by me.. then jup up out of the water.. and the fish.. so many colorfull fish..... Oh Jack take me with you... I'll go as luggage.... I'm small I can fit in the over head compartment... get it Over HEAD.. lol.. no really.. LL cool J was on my flight when I went. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by lecy337:

I was there a few years ago.. I went with my Ex.... we were together at the time... It was so nice.. relaxing.. Mo Bay is more relaxing then a party place... I stay at the doctors cave beach hotel..... you guys have to go on this boat ride.. it was liek a glass submarine... It was so pretty.. Rum punch all day long. Are they getting married on a beach?.... Oh yeah keep in mind theres a lot of poverty there... so dont get upset. =o) Awwww.. man.. now I wanna go back... I saw a sting ray swim by me.. then jup up out of the water.. and the fish.. so many colorfull fish..... Oh Jack take me with you... I'll go as luggage.... I'm small I can fit in the over head compartment... get it Over HEAD.. lol.. no really.. LL cool J was on my flight when I went. biggrin.gif

You can always go as my sex slave ...if my baby finds you attractive enough then she won't mind ;-)

------------------

signature.gif