Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CAN I HAVE THE CAKE AND EAT IT TOO???

venuslove

I LOVE SEX BUT I HAVE ONE PROBLEM!!!

I AM GREEDY I WANT A GIRL AND A GUY........

I ENJOY THE FEELING I GET WITH A GIRL, BUT THE FELLING I GET WHEN I AM WITH GUY IS UNREAL. SO, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ENJOY BOTH IN THE BEDROOM WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND A GOOD FRIEND THAT IS NOT GOING TO FUCK MY MAN BEHIND MY BACK. OR IS THAT TOO RISKY!!!!!??????????????????????????

Depends on your friend..

Think about it. Once she gets a taste, you think that's gonna be enough?

"I fucked him when you were there, so what's the big deal?"

Might end up being what you hear her say.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

well -

my exgf and her bf had only had sex with each other - and then i came around . . . I was and still am the only girl that she trusted enough and cared about enough to let be with her bf. Even when he and I were alone, she didn't care, she liked that we got along . . .

so if you find the right kinda person, go for it - but i was with this girl for a year before i was with her bf, and she and i have been best friends for a few years . . . so there was no issue with trust.

and if it came down to it, i'd let her f* my bf, maayyybe - she is the only one i would even *consider* but i know that will *never happen* nor do it want it to at all . . . but if i had to choose someone, it would be her. you've just gotta have the right relationship.

and remember - you have to really trust your bf, too . . . cause he could decide he likes the best of both worlds and decide to not mention that to you . . .

be careful.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by venuslove:

I LOVE SEX BUT I HAVE ONE PROBLEM!!!

I AM GREEDY I WANT A GIRL AND A GUY........

I ENJOY THE FEELING I GET WITH A GIRL, BUT THE FELLING I GET WHEN I AM WITH GUY IS UNREAL. SO, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ENJOY BOTH IN THE BEDROOM WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND A GOOD FRIEND THAT IS NOT GOING TO FUCK MY MAN BEHIND MY BACK. OR IS THAT TOO RISKY!!!!!??????????????????????????

here's an idea for you ...let your man fuck your friend in front of you

...looks like you don't trust him whatsoever ...if he wants to fuck someone behind your back then he'll do it no matter what ...nothing can stop him

------------------

signature.gif

since u r asking this question i think that the answer is prob "yes, it is too risky for u to try this." i think open and/or swinging sex is only for a certain type of person and that type of person already knows if they r that way or not.

tho if u want to experiment, pls do 2 things. first, think thru everything privately-- or with us on this board smile.gif. second, talk over everything w the bf. let him know exactly what u do and do not want him to do.

let me tell u from personal experience that there is nothing worse that going down on the gf's female lover at a key moment and suddenly having the gf dramatically leave the bedroom saying, ironically, "if u 2 want to do this, go right ahead. i dont mind!" if she had told me to keep my hands off, i would have let them finish on their own!

------------------

i love music!

• 4 years later...