Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone Crazy ?

glowball

A TRUE STORY FROM THE WILD LIFE OF SIRDANTE:

once upon a time i was DJing an after hours party at my good friends house. long after sunrise when the crowd had thinned out and only the most intimate of companions were still around, dj rick kept the vibe alive with the deepest cuts from his vinyl collection. anyway, without giving away too much of my friends personal information, lets just say the party got a bit, um-- roman.

being the oversexed freak i am, and considering my ladies for the night were a pair of twins named 1200, i kept spinning right through the bacchanalia-- cunnilingus to italian classical music, coital to hard house, girl-girl and fellatio to the bellagio track. it was a sexual-musical trip.

in party times like these, i feel the blood of my roman ancestors coursing strongly through my veins. every time i make love now, i wish i had a DJ or an orchestra to make the soundtrack.

music connects us to each other, to our history, and to the common mind. music is the answer and... [see the signature]...

------------------

i love music!