Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's nothing sexier than....

beautious1

Originally posted by egotrip94:

hey baby girl.... I have a tribal sun (small) on my chest. I'm getting another one on my back soon...

maybe we'll go together, cause I want something on the back of my neck...maybe even a tribal sun!! smile.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

I absolutely love when girls get tattoos on their lower back just above the pants line. And then wear tops that allow you to see the tat. That is incredibly sexy!! It makes my head spin cwm12.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Originally posted by crossymaster:

I absolutely love when girls get tattoos on their lower back just above the pants line. And then wear tops that allow you to see the tat. That is incredibly sexy!! It makes my head spin cwm12.gif

That is exactly where I want to get mine done but I don't know how I will respond to THAT kind of pain. I have an iguana (Dirk Diggler) and I want to get a soft/gentle version of him laying down with his tail gently falling down to my ass. How bad would that be (with regards to looks and pain)?

cwm34.gif

Hey Lexxi:

I have a huge tribal piece on my lower back. It took about an hour & a half to complete, and cost $250. It looks great, and I def. want another...

Pain?..Pain???..You bet your ass it hurts. I got "Phantom Pains" when he would tatoo my tailbone, It would hurt my crotch!!! But other times, he'd be buzzing away, and It would feel so erotic, and sexual, that I was kinda getting horny!!! Not to mention that the guy that was tattooing me was kinda cute & really really sweet.

GO for it! especially if you love your iguana that much...Then he'd be with you for the rest of your life!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

I wouldn't mind an armband.... I know, cheese.

a girl I know thinks that I should get "Human God" written in Aramaic in my stomach..... I love aramaic, but I think what she said to write might be a little conceded... though I like that she thinks I am :o)

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

Originally posted by lexxxi:

That is exactly where I want to get mine done but I don't know how I will respond to THAT kind of pain. I have an iguana (Dirk Diggler) and I want to get a soft/gentle version of him laying down with his tail gently falling down to my ass. How bad would that be (with regards to looks and pain)?

cwm34.gif

Originally posted by beautious1:

Hey Lexxi:

I have a huge tribal piece on my lower back. It took about an hour & a half to complete, and cost $250. It looks great, and I def. want another...

Pain?..Pain???..You bet your ass it hurts. I got "Phantom Pains" when he would tatoo my tailbone, It would hurt my crotch!!! But other times, he'd be buzzing away, and It would feel so erotic, and sexual, that I was kinda getting horny!!! Not to mention that the guy that was tattooing me was kinda cute & really really sweet.

GO for it! especially if you love your iguana that much...Then he'd be with you for the rest of your life!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Swweeeettt...Phantom Pains that make one horny. I do love my iguana and he is the cutest thus the reason I have chosen him as my tat. Unfortunately, there are no cute tat guys in my city thus pain and an unattravtive dude is kinda scary. But,I think I am going to make the leap. Yippee!

cwm41.gif