Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok call me nuts but...

scramble

i always hear women talking about mens penis size and this and that but what about the fellas i bet you didn't woman didn't know we discuss the kitty kat too...

as in men having different shapes and sizes, so do woman, so i wann hear your preference?

for me that fatter the better, i like the inner lips to stick out too, some people don't my boy likes the little clean package..

give me some feedback people..

fat and plimp or thin and compact?

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by scramble360:

i always hear women talking about mens penis size and this and that but what about the fellas i bet you didn't woman didn't know we discuss the kitty kat too...

as in men having different shapes and sizes, so do woman, so i wann hear your preference?

for me that fatter the better, i like the inner lips to stick out too, some people don't my boy likes the little clean package..

give me some feedback people..

fat and plimp or thin and compact?

the fatter the better ...there's a reason why I hang out with women of color ...big lips and BIG CLIT *drool*

------------------

signature.gif

check your pm...

Originally posted by divalicious:

speaking of big clits...i've been curious about that for some time. mine is fairly sizable and i was wondering if that was rare or not. is it common for many women of color to have large clits??

------------------

Hey hey no pm-ing....

Whatever you say to divalicious, I'm sure you can share with us....we're all adults here...hehehe smile.gif

I am hispanic, and I think my clit is a normal size. My lips aren't outrageously thick, but nice enough to *kiss*...

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

sorry just telling her about how i love women of ethnicity... thats all..

gotta love the latinas too, my girl is one so

i know what sexiness lurks under that skin..

Originally posted by beautious1:

Hey hey no pm-ing....

Whatever you say to divalicious, I'm sure you can share with us....we're all adults here...hehehe smile.gif

I am hispanic, and I think my clit is a normal size. My lips aren't outrageously thick, but nice enough to *kiss*...

------------------

Again, like the size of a man's penis, the size of a woman's clitoris has no bearing.

Maybe you may just like playing with a larger lip but for actual please it is not important.

The way you play with the clit, and spread the lips to actual get down the deepness is the major factor. Its also the delicate licks and thrusts in and out that are important.

Whoever said size was important, never had a good fuck!

Oh yes....large lips are the best, otherwise it looks like a little girl. But something that is controllable that makes it all good down there...ladies let the 70's come back in style down there...no more mohawks or bald eagles. cwm32.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Interesting...

But... as long as you stimulate that upper wall of the uterus, its all good...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by rabbitonacid:

Again, like the size of a man's penis, the size of a woman's clitoris has no bearing.

Maybe you may just like playing with a larger lip but for actual please it is not important.

The way you play with the clit, and spread the lips to actual get down the deepness is the major factor. Its also the delicate licks and thrusts in and out that are important.

Whoever said size was important, never had a good fuck!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

trust you to get all-scientific-like, steve.

i like to get on top of rob at exactly at 82.5664 degree angle.... rolleyes.gif

hehehe

luv,

brandie

I always thought that the formula went like this:

2 Pi Radians divided by the circumference of the vagina ...I could be wrong

------------------

signature.gif