Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok ladies I need your help with this one

cubano43

So a couple of people hooked up after work last Friday. We went to a bar/mini club. Any way there this one girl I'm very attracted too. She has a boyfriend but I've never told her I was attracted to her. We start drinking and dancing. Her good friend takes me to the dance floor and starts grinding with me. Really grinding. Next thing I know she grabs her friend put her with the guy she's dancing with and she start grinding with me. She did this 3x that night. One time her friend got pissed and sat down. She always telling how she loves her boyfriend and she never would cheat on him. I thought whatever she's just playing. You think I should persue it? Like if we start grinding again should I engage sexual touching to see if she follows?

Well, what kind of person are you? Are you a nice guy? A prick? I had some some not so nice experiences with my girl. It's the worst when your sig. other messes around behind your back. Do you know her bf? If you're a typical male, everyone here knows what you will end up doing....I've been tainted as far as this goes, so I say leave her alone. She's a moron for teasing you being that she has a bf. Sounds as if she may be into you though. It's a tough call bro....just know that there is someone she is already with. Guys are like dumb animals when it comes to girls. I don't know one that would turn down a flirtatious girl, bf or not. Ok....I'm rambling....I'll finish with that stupid saying...."There's plenty of fish in the sea".....single ones too....Good luck! cwm13.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

I'm a nice guy too nice. We are actually very good friends. I've know her since highschool and college but never talked with her. As luck would have it we started working in the same place after college. We became great friend in a couple of weeks. I've been attracted to her since highschool but I came in and she was a senior. Caption of the cheerleading team. All that highschool bullshit. Everyone says she attracted to me but shit I've learned with girls to never take anything for granted.

hells yeah man try to take it up a level and see what happens if she back down and tell u about that boyfriend shit .. be liek yo then stop grabing your girl away from me and let me get a piece .. or try " whats ur man got to do with me ? " it worked for positve k .. or did it ??? ... anyways sounds like she digs you boyfriend or not ... but the other thing ya gotta think of is , if you do really like her and u start a relationship with nher cheating on her bf .. that a bad sign in my book , i would never seriously date a girl that cheated on her bf with me cuz she's prob gonna cheat on u eventually ... maybe u should just try and talk with her friend ... prob a better idea .. \

that my $0.02 ....

------------------

lets go jets .....

Ladies could you please stop with the fucking mind games?? After as her boyfriend she's not sure about him. She like she still has parting left but is afraid she's not going to find another guy like him. I guess I'll take up a notch and see if I get smacked or get lucky. Fucking mind game I hate them. Be truthful and up front.