Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex addiction

mysteriousss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I'm sure it can be fun.. But unfortunately I need to use my brain at work. If I worked in McD's, I'd be rolling ALL THE TIME. But I'll need to get shit done. And the last place I wanna be when I'm rollin is WORK. No actually, there is one worse place. Home when my parents come to visit. Then it's baaaad..

yeah - yeah - give me some LOVIN!

i am going to SF but just for a few hours - from like 4 or 5 to like 8 or so. SOBER!

Mysterious - it's ok - i gotta work too on sunday - so the same thing goes for me also.

muah sexy girls

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

sicko - this is hardly my choice smile.gif I'm not a big junkie but Factory sober is wierd smile.gif Although I've done it a few times and enjoyed it. Although I don't know why, but that place drives me crazzzzzzy when I'm rolling. LOVE IT does not even come close to describing it..

Rally - see you there!

I only know a couple of ppl from Deeper (other than Lola and Virginia) but I don't talk to them anymore. Really hope this one guy is not there although he always is. And I hope he's not reading this board smile.gif Although who cares.. I'm sure Virginia will point you out to me smile.gif And Scramble.. Have to see what the "flag pole" guy is all about LOL.. (the nickname WILL stick)

partition!!!

for a Rally and Smokeee free america!!

kill yourself rallyrallzzzz.

yo i will be there just lets put it this way brother man, i have not stepped foot on a dancefloor and really really rip it "like old times" in about 4 monts, so i am all geared up and ready to burn up some rally ass! you wit me???? holla if ya here me!!!!!!

its on this time pal.

Originally posted by rally2000:

5am meetup for the deeper crew ... you know where right? to the right when you first enter smile.gif

peace

------------------

get off my dick already...

hey whats up??

watch out for that rally hes a real charmer, and a real nice guy to boot, oh ya i hear he dance real good too,he can move that assssssssss!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I thought I was excited about going.. daaaamn boy wink.gif

------------------

rally is on my dance sqaud, we gotta get a certain few into that circle this weekend and he knows who i am talking about..

as far as asses ill just look at yours.;-)

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on his *ass*! smile.gif The question is why are YOU looking at it? Huh? Just joking with ya smile.gif

------------------

yo your email says, over qouta can't send so ill just post it,

im in the middle.

shitty pic.

Thanks, I'll keep my eye on his *ass*! smile.gif The question is why are YOU looking at it? Huh? Just joking with ya smile.gif

------------------

what time aree you all getting there i probably won't roll into factory until maybe 5is or a little before.

Goood, misery loves company smile.gif I see you're both from Brooklyn, too. Again, coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO!!! *hugzzzz*

Zoya.

------------------