Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for teh ladies ( no so much about sex )

joeydollaz

why is it sometimes girls seem to get uninterested out of no where ... ? can a guy do something without even knowing, to make a girl disinterested, if yeah what ...?

or am i just sweatin it too much and prob just buggin ?

------------------

lets go jets .....

It could be a lot of things, not just one reason alone. Males and females are always so hard to figure out and it could be the tiniest thing that change a person's feelings male or female. Change is what it is all about. I have done it and I am sure that you have done it too, sometimes I do not even why, but one day I am like the guy and the next day I do not like the guy anymore and it could be for no reason at all. Everyone has different preferences as to what we like and don't like. Something that may be the biggest turn on to me, may be a major turnoff to someone else. You know what they say, "Different strolks for different folks". Don't think to hard about it or worry too much about it. If it is meant to be then it will be, if not just leave it alone and don't dwell on it.

But, that is just m/o.

Virginia smile.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

well i dunno ... i think that i'm all good .. and if i'm not i'll be real confused, but what am i gonna do , eh , i guess ...

thanks anyways ....

You definitely could be all good, for sure, but sometimes that *connection* just may not be there on both sides. If you know that you are good then that is all that matters. Just think of it this way, one person's loss is someone else's gain. RIGHT?!?!

Virginia smile.gif

Originally posted by nydancer416:

You definitely could be all good, for sure, but sometimes that *connection* just may not be there on both sides. If you know that you are good then that is all that matters. Just think of it this way, one person's loss is someone else's gain. RIGHT?!?!

Virginia smile.gif

hmm i wonder if you knwo more about this than i do ...

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

hmm i wonder if you knwo more about this than i do ...

I am just speaking from experience b/c I have been on both sides of the fence before. I've come to the conclusion that there is no sense wracking my brain on it. I know what I have and what I am about and if someone cannot see that, then so be it. cwm17.gif

RIGHT?!?!

Virginia smile.gif

you have to know how to play the game...no matter how much u like her, u cant be all up her ass..or be extra nice..i know that sounds bad, but unfortunately that is a total turn off..u have to make her wonder a little bit and keep that challenge thing going to keep her interested..

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

plain and simple, if u like her and u do nice things for her and she doesnt appreciate it, then drop her, she's not worth your time. if she starts playing games just to keep you interested, then dont waste your time with BS like that. theres tons of good looking women out there so dont worry if one of them is a rotten apple.

i was nice to this one girl recently cause i really liked her. then she started giving me the mood flips and i just got sick of all her games. now she realizes that she cant play that sh!t with me and she's groveling to get my attention....to no avail!!!!