Clubplanet Nightlife Community

freaky/weird/funny turnon's...do tell :)

trippintrance64

Okay.....what is your freaky/weird/funny turnon(s).....if you have no shame, please share....and if u have SOME shame....share anyway.....PM's are allowed.

Mine you ask? Okay okay, i have no shame whatsoever....and alot of you may find this really hilarious....but in all honestly..i turns me on....LIKE NO TOMORROW.

1) when a fem is wearing nothing but white cotton panties, and white cotton ankle socks, and pigtails.....don't know why, but when i see that....it gets a rise out of me. (pun intended) cwm35.gif

2)When she whispers in my ear that she wants my tongue in between her legs.

3) When she talks dirty, while I am going down on her.

and finally

4) having sex in a spontaneous place (club, pool, 6 flags)...heh heh.....please share yours. smile.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

C'mon! don't be shy! cwm11.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

1) ELO!

Hehehehehehe

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

I like it when I turn on a guy on so much that he pulls my hair and tells me he gonna fuck me!!!! cwm12.gif

when he comes up behind me fully aroused and grabs me by my hips and pulls me close to him.....OMG

kissing my neck softly send shivers down my body thats good i like that cwm12.gif

that good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

I have to definitely agree with the "grind from behind" as Glowgirl mentioned. Nothing says "I need your body now" like feeling a guy's full arousal dig into you....

cwm30.gif

------------------

**So let's find a bar so dark we forget who we are, and all the scars of the "nevers" and "maybes" die**

well....sounds yummy cwm24.gif

------------------

1) ELO!

Hehehehehehe

oops....like i was saying....sounds yummy....very.....i like giving the whole grind thing. i love holding a woman by the hips....amazing feeling....i loveto kiss the neck, and smell thier hair while doing so.

------------------

1) ELO!

Hehehehehehe

<<<<<<<BUMP>>>>>>>

------------------

1) ELO!

Hehehehehehe

I have an freaky thing for large, pleasantly, plump females.

I can't explain it. Some weird fetish, i guess. And i'm not talking about just your average ordinary obese heffers that u see galloping down the streets of NY.

I'm talking about those scale-tippin', original Oprah-lookin', Rerun-dancin', little children-scarin', floor-reinforcin', twinkie-hidin', Jenny Craig-avoidin', button-bustin', carriage-pullin', moon orbitin', jaw-droppin' Monsters that u see stumblin out of Baskin & Robbins @ like 2am.

I just love the way those folds of skin feel against my body. Love the way the fat just oozes all over as i hug em. Kinda like divin in a pool of butter.

I love the smile that comes over their face as i walk thru the door carrying a tub of icecream or a couple boxes of Dunkin Donoughts.

I love the way the rolls on the back of their neck looks like a pack of hot dogs.

I love the way that odor from their private area hits u like a linebacker, when they drop trow. Kinda smells like old bus seats.

Ooohh, as i type, i'm gettin so aroused. I think i'm gonna go take a walk over to Denny's, stand by the breakfast buffet, and watch the monsters come herdin thru.

bye,

Fatty

[This message has been edited by fatchikthrilla (edited 10-12-2000).]