Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mile-High Club

scandalgirl

That's it, y'all? No one else? frown.gif

Well, how about interesting places you've had sex? Like on a subway or chairlift or ??

I'll start, and add more if someone wants to join in.

Me:

-on a sculpture installation in New Haven, CT

-in a movie theater (and we were watching "Dick") lol

-in a cab (yes we got caught)

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

does getting laid multiple times in Vail and Aspen make me a senior member? smile.gif

after all, they are over a mile above sea level *shameless 'i go snowboarding a lot' plug here*

if we're only talking airplanes, well i only got a pair of bj's. it's hard to fit two kinda tall people in them tiny fucking bathrooms.. my ex was 5'10 and i'm 6'2 so you can imagine the inconvenience.. but we started, but due to turbulence had to return to our seats (and continue with a bj while people were sleeping cwm1.gif )

gotta love'm transatlantic flights..

StS

Almost made membership, but got kinda busted.... Return to the seats thang and a stewardess was right outside the bathroom (oops!)...

Other interesting places...

Dressing room in Gap on Haight St. San Francisco...

In a gondola in Tahoe (brrrrr!)...

Does in front of an audience count (though not a really interesting location)?? Done that a couple o' times!

Can't think of any others off the top.

cwm17.gif

sup, kids...

Lights, camera, action...

yeah, one of my exes and i got it on in a movie theater... but behind the movie screen... lotsa space back there... you'd be surprised...

it was during the summer of 97 and we went to see austin powers: the spy who shagged me... only about a dozen other ppl in the theater... so we startetd gettin it on... started off with a nice, long bj for me and some deft finger action for her... then moved over to the exit... nice, dark corner... dontcha just love doggie style?

but then the usher walked in... and we thought she might've seen us... so we snuck out and into another movie... this one was completely empty with the movie rollin... so we went behind the screen... it's cool how you can see through the screen and out into the audience... the usher walked in while we were at it... walked around checking the rows... guess she was lookin for us... but she didn't see anything, and left... movie was really loud so my girl was screamin like a banshee!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

In the freezer of a 7-11 my ex use to work in, it was 1am she closed the door and we went at it. when she went out she had people waiting for her at the door I stayed inside... hehe.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."