Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of BJ's

ibhugh

Mwah ha ha cwm27.gif

"This actually happened at Harvard University in October of last year in a biology class; the Prof. was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A young female (freshman)raised her hand and asked, 'If I understand, you're saying there

is a lot of glucose in male semen as in sugar?'

"'That's correct,' responded the Prof., going on to add statistical info.

"Raising her hand again, the girl asked, 'Then why doesn't it taste sweet?'

"After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing, the poor girl's face turned bright red, and as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books with out a word and walked out of class...and never returned . "However, as she was going out the door, the Prof.'s reply was classic...

Totally straight-faced he answered her question, 'It doesn't taste sweet because the taste-buds for sweetness are on the tip

of your tongue not on the back of your throat.'"

cwm2.gif

lbhugh-

That's fuccin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!

And I actally know a cat who was in that class at the time, so take it from notforkids - this really happened!!!

Ya gotta love them freshman gals... I had at least one each year of college... hehe... but grad students are still better... they're so... grateful...

PEACE,

notforkids

Ivy League Nerd

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by notforkids:

lbhugh-

That's fuccin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!

And I actally know a cat who was in that class at the time, so take it from notforkids - this really happened!!!

Ya gotta love them freshman gals... I had at least one each year of college... hehe... but grad students are still better... they're so... grateful...

PEACE,

notforkids

Ivy League Nerd

Hey nfk,

Where did you go to school?

I'm an Ivy League Nerd, too. My kid sister used to call me "Girl Scout" until we ran into each other at a club. smile.gif

Show me yours, and I'll show you mine. Alma mater, that is.

cwm30.gif

------------------

~~~Scandal~~~

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I find it really hard to believe that its sweet if you use the tip of your tongue...Im going to try it...maybe it will make the experience better for me....lol..... cwm13.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Haha, did you try it? I was joking but going with the prof's answer, it would be true..