Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strap It On!

joeydollaz

i heard a story not to long ago about a chick i went o high school with ... supposidly she was doin this guy that had a girlfriend , but she used to go over there strap one on and bang the guy !! fucking freaky right ...? damm but i say dont give the women penises ( fake or not) then they wont need us at all ... men will be render useless ! .... oh yeah and guy another thing if u buy your girl a vibrating toy i suggests u hold on to it ... and just bring it with you when u go see her ... =) ... she might just turn those booty calls in " thanks for my vibrator " calls =) ... god forbid !

------------------

lets go jets .....

heeheehee. luv the strap on! the best part about it is that you get to fuck some one the way you'd like to get done. of course if it is an anal virg then you have to take it slow and be patient...but i know what parts of my body drive me crazy when my lover takes hold of them-when i got a bottom i like to hold on to his hips and enter slowly, in out, in out, until the deep thrust, one hand on his hip or the small of his back and the other in his hair or around the back of his neck...i talk in a low voice encouraging him to submit, telling him to relax, letting him know how much this is turnig me on...have yet to expierence the dual sided ones...i imagine that takes a little more coordination...but love love love the strap on...for all you men out there have no fear-nothing replaces the real deal cock-and i have never fucked anyone that didnt ask me outright for it. hee heehee. shhhhh.

hush

Excuse me Hush, but....what???? I'm utterly confused. Are you a guy or a girl? I think you are a girl. So you're talking about doing a guy in his ass with a strap-on????? I gather you have done this before? And did the guy(s) like this? Were they willing right away? I'm a very open person, but this kind of freaks me out a bit. To each their own!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

lol. i am a girl. yes the guy was willing right away. i was not his first though he was mine. yes i have done it again since then. yes i liked it but... its something that is not for everyone and i dont think i would want a lover who wanted it all the time...i mean after all i am the girl...just not maybe the girl next door...or then again...>devilish grin>

hush

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by hush:

heeheehee. luv the strap on! the best part about it is that you get to fuck some one the way you'd like to get done. of course if it is an anal virg then you have to take it slow and be patient...but i know what parts of my body drive me crazy when my lover takes hold of them-when i got a bottom i like to hold on to his hips and enter slowly, in out, in out, until the deep thrust, one hand on his hip or the small of his back and the other in his hair or around the back of his neck...i talk in a low voice encouraging him to submit, telling him to relax, letting him know how much this is turnig me on...have yet to expierence the dual sided ones...i imagine that takes a little more coordination...but love love love the strap on...for all you men out there have no fear-nothing replaces the real deal cock-and i have never fucked anyone that didnt ask me outright for it. hee heehee. shhhhh.

hush

If you want to grab your strap on and come over, I would be more than a willing recipient.....I would also return the favour. What a turn on that would be to have another girlie fucking me with a big fat strap on cock. YYYUUUMMMMMMIIIEEE!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

DAMN LEXXXI BABY. there is a reason for all those x's in your name huh> whooo eeeee chile! i aint got a bigun but we can go shopping for one if you want...shit. you gotta come out some night and meet the rest of the girls...what are you doing wednesday? pm me.

hush