Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ORDER OF OPERATIONS

bluegirl

i personally enojoy this order

1. guy going down on me

2. 69

3. riding him (numerous variations with this one)

4. doggy style

finally , finish it off in the shower

what's your favorite order of operations?

------------------

"you ain't licking this, you ain't sticking this!"

(lil kim)

i prefer the girl to get me going first and suck my dick until i blow my load....then i can relax and recharge for 15 minutes and expode all over her for an hour.....BOTTOM LINE is if i get my dick sucked first (granted the girl does a good job) I'll be her boy toy for the next hour or so cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

Originally posted by DollaBill:

I'll be damned if I talk a shower with a woman after sex. We always get stuck in the back freezing our asses off. Shower by yourself. Any man that tells you he likes to shower with you is lying. Damn bitch share the hot water it's free you know.

ROFLMFAO!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

~*Jam*~ cwm27.gif

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me!...

I'll be damned if I talk a shower with a woman after sex. We always get stuck in the back freezing our asses off. Shower by yourself. Any man that tells you he likes to shower with you is lying. Damn bitch share the hot water it's free you know.

LOL, I do that ALL the time hahahaha.. A lil selfish but whatcha gonna do smile.gif

all you have to do to avoid the shower shite is to take a bath with your mate and clean eachother off slowly and lovely. or get double shower heads...ummmm. ymmmmmmm. leaving nfk's place now with a wobble in my step. hes laid out in on the bed still moaning...what a woman i am.

I hear ya.............

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

dollabill....it is sooooo true!

i do that all the time but i think u guys don't mind such a small price to pay for a nice lay????

lmao

lola

------------------

i know u wanna dance,

i wanna c u sweat,

i wanna c how freaky u can get...baby take me higher!!

hehe....yep...that is what we do... cwm32.gif