Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 those two beautiful people who were with me sat at LL

klitika

heyyyyy WHATS UP J ? THAT WAS TO MUCH LAST NIGHT U LOOKED GOOD AS DID THE WONDERFUL MISS HUSH( SOOOOO GOOD BABY) WELL GUESS WHAT UR FANGS WERE HOT NFK I HAVE MARKS THAT PROVE THAT THOSE FANGS CAN GIVE U AN AWESOME BITE (OR 2) ANYWAYS GUYS I LOVED HANGING OUT WITH U 2 LAST NIGHT MUAH KISSES TO THE BOTH OF U cwm1.gifcwm32.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 10-29-2000).]

oh sweetness!!!! i havee been so busy since then i have not had a chance to get in touch with you or check the board until now...i had a wonderful time that night and cant wait till next week...all latex again baby! do you want to borrow something? wear the necklace again...or maybe not. maybe i will have a suprise for you little one. you are beautiful. and your passion is astounding. kisses and love little one. till next time.

hush

oh hush i will soooo be there next sat what should i wear this time ... im looking foward to c-ing you and having a blast with you again kisses cwm1.gif Lita

------------------

.... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 10-30-2000).]