Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!

bebedawl05

Maybe it is him, of not that it is you...if you try to hard and think about it to much you just get tense and it wont happen, but if you just relax and let it come to you...it will. I know if i am tense it takes me forever to cum, but if i just relax and enjoy, it doesnt take long...i think its all in your head...

my 2 cents...

Mike.

------------------

The more haters I have, the more I must be doing right.

let me try ... =) j/k ...

anyway maybe you've become bored with him or something ... do u still like him liek u used too .. it could be al in your head , if you're sick of him i bet that would definatly prevent an orgasm ... maybe try to do it urself .. ( think about someone else ) ... if you get off then maybe you should start to rethink ur relationship ...

i know i was sating some girl a while back then i realized how much i disliked her ... she tried to seduce me one nigth in the hamptons and i couldnt even keep it in gear for her ... so i rolled over and went to bed ... kinda a shot to her ego too , being me bed and not being able to keep me up ... i mean geeez ... who couldnt keep me up ..=) , but i guess when u dont like someone anymore, sex becomes ummm difficult ( for lack of a better term ) ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

cwm1.gif ok well have you ever tried ...to be really specific...playing with yourself...to be even more specific...playing with your clit while he's fucking you or eatin' you out..it definitely works, you know your body and you know what's feelin' good. you can cum so eazy and quick when your doin' that and he's doin' you.. TEAMWORK, try it..it can only help cwm37.gif

------------------

CaN yOu FeEl It?

[This message has been edited by eazyroller (edited 10-30-2000).]

Have you started taking anti-depressants lately, Zoloft, Prozac, etc. or Zyban to quit smoking or any medications? I know that certain medications, especially anti-depressants can make it hard for females to have orgasms. Or maybe you're just not into him anymore...do you get annoyed with him easier these days than you used to? Maybe it's time to move on. Actually, who knows...the human body is a complex machine that breaks down from time to time with no reason.