Clubplanet Nightlife Community

helping a girl orgasm

JoelB

Originally posted by risa06:

hmmmmmmmmmm....how can a guy tell FOR SURE that girl had an orgasm?????? tell me???? cause I disagree............

Well, Sin said it above.. Add to that, usually some moaning (of course with exceptions), some trembling (of course with exceptions), heavy breathing.. Personally, I don't think it's possible for a guy NOT to know when I have an orgasm. I'm relatively loud, my whole body tenses up like crazy, my low back is arched too and after an orgasm I get EXTRA sensitive everywhere. If a guy touches my stomach after an orgasm I go nuts.. As well as every other spot. I need like a minute to regain my composure and then I can actually say or do something smile.gif Is that a good enough description Lola? smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Well, Sin said it above.. Add to that, usually some moaning (of course with exceptions), some trembling (of course with exceptions), heavy breathing.. Personally, I don't think it's possible for a guy NOT to know when I have an orgasm. I'm relatively loud, my whole body tenses up like crazy, my low back is arched too and after an orgasm I get EXTRA sensitive everywhere. If a guy touches my stomach after an orgasm I go nuts.. As well as every other spot. I need like a minute to regain my composure and then I can actually say or do something smile.gif Is that a good enough description Lola? smile.gif

"good enough"....not really.....yes I agree....some girls are very loud or they get very sensitive everywhere...or a guy can feel it while he is inside of you........its all true....but sometimes you in the positions where a guy can't really feel anything...or like me...I don't get sensitive....I just want more and more...hehe....and some girls (like me) are just not to "vocal" lol.....I'm talking from personal exp.....there are times when a guy CAN'T tell that his girl had an orgasm (has nothing to do w/ him being unexp.)....just MO

"good enough"....not really.....yes I agree....some girls are very loud or they get very sensitive everywhere...or a guy can feel it while he is inside of you........its all true....but sometimes you in the positions where a guy can't really feel anything...or like me...I don't get sensitive....I just want more and more...hehe....and some girls (like me) are just not to "vocal" lol.....I'm talking from personal exp.....there are times when a guy CAN'T tell that his girl had an orgasm (has nothing to do w/ him being unexp.)....just MO

I think Lola should be a moderator of this board.... lol... and plus Zoya and me. smile.gif

I hear what you're saying.. I guess it depends on the girl.. Obviously I can only judge by my own experiences or what my bfs/male friends tell me..

while you should keep in mind that all women are different, there are some tell tale signs that a woman has reached orgasm.

1. moans get louder and breathing becomes heavier

2. her body may tense, shivver, and etc.

3. if you are inside of her, you will feel the walls of her vagina tightening

4. all of a sudden she becomes wetter

5. if it was a clitoral orgasm, there may be heightened sensitivity in the area, sometimes to the point that you may have to give her a moment

(remember: the first two can be faked, so they alone are not good indications; your girl may not do any of these things)

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-01-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I hear what you're saying.. I guess it depends on the girl.. Obviously I can only judge by my own experiences or what my bfs/male friends tell me..

hehe...."what my bfs/male friends tell me...." don't you know that they ALL obmanevaut smile.gif .....hehe smile.gif

I agree w/ Diva....girla ARE different smile.gif

Mo....you looked HOT on Sat/Sun....how are you chicka smile.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

oh sweetie, if you believe that, you're missing out on one of the best kinds of orgasms - the g-spot orgasm! requires no clitoral stimulation! however, if it is accompanied by clitoral stimulation, watch out! wooohooo!! or should i say, mmmmmmmm ooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmm!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Originally posted by divalicious:

oh sweetie, if you believe that, you're missing out on one of the best kinds of orgasms - the g-spot orgasm! requires no clitoral stimulation! however, if it is accompanied by clitoral stimulation, watch out! wooohooo!! or should i say, mmmmmmmm ooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmm!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison