Clubplanet Nightlife Community

should i tell..?

kookooo1

i just found out that one of the guys ive been with..while with my boyfriend..is my b/f's cousin.. about 2 months ago, i was out of town, and i went to a party with a friend of mine..i met this guy, and had the best sex ive ever had.. now, about 2 days ago, my bf told me his cousin from out of town was coming down to look for a place to live.. when i met him, we both exchanged smiles, and the first chance we got... we went at it again, and now i feel guilty..what should i do?

cwm25.gif

------------------

lalala

Ok, well now that I know you are the biggest slut I have ever had the pleasure of responding to, I'd like to say that you deserve to feel guilty. You have no reason to live on this planet. Don't you think it's a little slutty that you only felt guilty after you found that it was his cousin, and not while you were doing him. You make me sick, how can you live with yourself knowing you have done something like this. SLUT!!!!

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Ok, well now that I know you are the biggest slut I have ever had the pleasure of responding to, I'd like to say that you deserve to feel guilty. You have no reason to live on this planet. Don't you think it's a little slutty that you only felt guilty after you found that it was his cousin, and not while you were doing him. You make me sick, how can you live with yourself knowing you have done something like this. SLUT!!!!

cwm23.gif

omg i think this is the meanest thing someone has ever said to me in my life. frown.gif, you just made me burst into tears. i didnt know it was possible for people to be that mean... if only you knew..

------------------

lalala

Look, while Scottyskribz57's comments may have been harsh can you posibbly blame him. Not once did you mention that you were sorry for cheating, just that it turned out to be his cousin. Im a big proponent of casual sex but #1 you had a boyfriend. #2 it was his cousin. #3 you did it again! You should be ashamed. Imagine how you would feel if the situation were reversed and your boyfriend did it with your cousin. TWICE!

But thats just my opinion.

Originally posted by kookooo1:

i just found out that one of the guys ive been with..while with my boyfriend..is my b/f's cousin.. about 2 months ago, i was out of town, and i went to a party with a friend of mine..i met this guy, and had the best sex ive ever had.. now, about 2 days ago, my bf told me his cousin from out of town was coming down to look for a place to live.. when i met him, we both exchanged smiles, and the first chance we got... we went at it again, and now i feel guilty..what should i do?

cwm25.gif

Life is short

Do whatever makes You happy

Just stop covering with"guilty conscience"

Be honest to Yourself-what you say to

everyone else does not matter.