Clubplanet Nightlife Community

star u forgot ... Girls where do u like a guy to cum .. ???

joeydollaz

To me it really doesn't matter....as long as nothing hits my eye we are all good!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

personally i love it when my hubby cums inside of me... it's the best feeling everything gets so warm and i can actually feel his dick throbbing while he's cumming.. i love feeling that..

but i also love to swallow when he cums! he never likes me to do that he just likes to cum in me. cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

Well I personally think cum is gross, like I mentioned in a different post don't even think of cuming all over me. LOL

What's the nice thing that happend to me, this guy that I knew hated cuming on me, if by a mistake he did, he ran and got something to wipe it up with. smile.gif

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by raverdoll:

personally i love it when my hubby cums inside of me... it's the best feeling everything gets so warm and i can actually feel his dick throbbing while he's cumming.. i love feeling that..

but i also love to swallow when he cums! he never likes me to do that he just likes to cum in me. cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

this was the type of response i was looking for .. a girl after my own heart ! ... i agree with teh cumming inside part especially if u time it right so ya both are cumming at the same time ... oh boy .. !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif