Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COCK RINGS

raverdoll

Raverdoll-

Well, I've been using them for a few years now and they're the best fuckin thing ever made for guys! Besides women, of course!

cwm32.gif

Seriously, if there are any guys out there who've yet to use one, I strongly suggest that you run out and get at least one right NOW! And ladies, don't wait - surprise your man! They're ultra cheap, easy to use, and their benefits are many and are felt immediately.

All a cock-ring really does is trap blood in the penis, but this has a lot of really amazing effects.

First, more blood than usual is trapped, thus making the cock fill up more than usual, resulting in a bigger tool! And we all want that, right, fellas?

Also, since it's "filled to capacity," all that silky skin that's usually pretty smooth and able to slide along the shaft is stretched out - making it stay in place more and become far more sensitive to the touch! Fellas, you've never really felt what it's like to be hard as a rock until you throw on a ring... you'll be able to break bricks in half and punch holes in walls with your cock!

Since the blood is kept from moving out of the penis, you'll also stay harder for longer and with less effort. You could think about box scores or your toothless grandma all you want, but your purple-headed warrior simply will not rest without a fight. Of course, you should definitely remove the ring every half hour or hour or so, let your dick get limp, then harden up again in order to refresh the supply of new blood. You wanna be a super-stud, but ya gotta keep your cock healthy, too!

As for cock-rings hurting, here's the deal: make sure you get one that fits! The easiest way to do this is to measure the circumference of your shaft with string or whatever, and also record the overall width of the shaft. Do this near the base, which is were the ring will go. You'll definitely want to start with a rubber ring because they're cheap, stretch really well, and you can remove it by simply rolling it off. In extreme cases, such as if it's too tight after all and you simply can't get it off, at least you can easily cut it with a pair of scissors - but be extremely careful!!! I actually had to do this with the first one I got and that shit was scary! Luckily, my gf at the time was very understanding and gave me a nice long bj to comfort me!

Actually, I'm starting to get into metal, and have finally found a metal ring that fits and works well for me. The problem is that it's kinda hard to find the right size, especially since they don't stretch at all, and it's impossible to get these off if something goes wrong - you could find yourself screaming, "Get those jaws-of-life away from my dick!" So the key to using a metal one is taking your time and finding one that fits perfectly. But once you have it on, it looks fan-fuckin-tastic as the shiny, gleaming metal complements your newly shiny, gleaming rock-hard love-shaft!

(Thanks for letting me use your favorite phrase, Lexxxi! And I know you're reading this... muahahahahahahaha!!!!!)

Now, I've tried the leather strap ones with the snaps or velcro, but they're kinda uncomfortable, especially when you're bangin away! Then again, the fun thing about them is that you can wear it arund your wrist as a wristband and show the whole world that you're into wearing a cockring! I've never done this, though, because I don't feel the need to flaunt such things and, most importantly, I don't want to get hit on constantly by gay leathermen, which is what would happen. cwm6.gif

As for those cock-cage things (usually a series of cock rings spaced evenly along the shaft, held together by a strap of leather), I've never tried one of those and doubt that I will for a long time. I'm just not into cbt (cock n ball torture). Gotta let it all hang out, y'heard?

I have tried those shaft-sheaths, though, and they're amazing! Just imagine a rubber sheath that slips over part of the shaft... then imagine it with either small holes cut out so the skin shows through, or small bumps on it, or both! The holes serve to concentrate the sensation, and the bumps make it all feel that much better for both her and him. I had 6 different ones at one point... These are a must-have, no doubt!

Finally, I had this really cool cock-ring back in college called the Rectifier! It's a silly name, but my ex-gf loved that thing! Basically, it was a cock ring with a thin, short (3") anal probe attached... So I could hit both spots at once! Since it was attached to a cockring, I had all those benefits, plus I could rotate it to whatever angle was necessary for whatever position we were in, be it missionary, from the back, sideways, whatever! Plus, the back of the anal probe part rested right above my balls, so each thrust would push my balls back a bit, which is an awesome feeling!

Damn, I need to order a new one as soon as possible!!! cwm32.gif

Speaking of pushing balls back, I recently got into wearing two rubber rings at once - one for the shaft and one for the balls. Using the second one is a bit tricky, as you have to stretch it and carefully fit each nut through the ring individually, but it's well worth it. Having the sac separated from the shaft is cool cuz it becomes a whole new erogenous zone once the scrotum is pulled tight by the ring. The whole area becomes much more sensitive, and I gotta admit that my balls can take some punishment and it feels great! And again, it looks hot as hell when your shit is all dressed up and ready for action! cwm32.gif

So... does that answer your question, Raverdoll? Actually, I'm pretty sure that this long-ass answer was enough for everyone!

PEACE,

NFK

Kock Ring King

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

NFK -- you hit it on the money!!!

I have one of the snap type. They aren't too comfy and they are a pain in the ass to put on (either too loose or you get your arm/peck workout for the day trying to get the damn thing snapped). Haven't tried to rubber ones though... Hmmmmmm I'm going to be in San Francisco this weekend, maybe time to hit some of the good sex shops there... heh heh come back with a suprize for my gf.... heheheheheheh cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

No one could possible talk too much about the wonders of cock rings! ;-) I surprised my boyfriend with one once and it is funfunfun. It's the leather snap-on kind, but I'm thinking of branching out.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

sirdante-

No doubt; I'm a writer at heart, I've recently taken it upon myself to accelerate my pervish education, and yesterday was really slow at work, so... expect to see a lot more long posts from me!

Actually, inspired by the experiences of last night, I'm now working on my newest opus - the virtues of a 50 foot length of bright blue nylon rope!

PEACE,

NFK

So THAT'S How You Make A Rope Harness!

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

NFK -

Just printed that one out for my archives. I think I'm gonna go shopping soon. I'd never really given it much thought before, but after these first hand experiences, I think I need one.

if you remember from a previous story, people on the sidewalk better watch out - cause I have a feeling the ring can help with the buildup that leads to olympic winning distance.

thanks for sharing.

DM

you gonna write us one about the PA and how that's working out?

oh my god ! just called you left a messege for you , that essay really got me ...well babe lets put it this way babe i m at work and i took this one call and couldnt understand shit that the cust was saying thanx to all these impure thoughts ive got going on luv ya Lita talk to you laters

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

me Fabio one timea useda un cocks ring, but how you say?, me no likea colda steel on me cocks, no feel righta to Fabio. one timea mia bella girlfrienda aska Fabio put mio cocks ina mio hot butter, let Fabio say, me anda her atea bread all nightas!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER