Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AM I ALL ALONE? ::crys::

LikmyLipz

there's an art to this as well. for me, i have to a) trust the person i'm with and B) know that they are really into me and c) be straight (no drugs or alcohol, that never works) and d) the guy must warm me up adequately before we start and e) i have to play with my nipples while he goes down on me. woo hoo!

good luck next time, have fun trying!!!!

hun...wipe those tears away and come to papa...cause i will take care of ur problems cwm34.gifcwm1.gif

just a few lickin'...i will definitely get u tickin'...not to mention my fingers will do the walkin'...until we get all crazy and start freakin' cwm11.gifcwm4.gif

hope i made u a little wet in those panties...or do u go commando....whaaaaaat up! cwm35.gif

Originally posted by trevor69:

hun...wipe those tears away and come to papa...cause i will take care of ur problems cwm34.gifcwm1.gif

just a few lickin'...i will definitely get u tickin'...not to mention my fingers will do the walkin'...until we get all crazy and start freakin' cwm11.gifcwm4.gif

hope i made u a little wet in those panties...or do u go commando....whaaaaaat up! cwm35.gif

and if i had a dollar for every guy who thought hes a master at oral sex? I WOULD BE RICHHHHHHHH!

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

i just read this post..i have recieved COMPLIMENTS from my kisssing as well as ORAL pleasure...it the males job to have the women cum first...your second...men forget that women have different desires and have specific locations where they shoul be touched..alright....I love this shit in mo...i swear...i talking so dirty to the girls here they just laughing now.....