Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Far Can You Shoot Your Load?! (Guys AND Gals!)

notforkids

4.347834320129662 feet

redface.gif ahhh just finished measuring it -oohhhhh i feel relieved now

i love my <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.literotica.com" TARGET=_blank>www.literotica.com</A> site

PS they have a BBS too - i wonder how many of you pervs are on it biggrin.gifcwm2.gifrolleyes.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 12-16-2000).]

When i cum, its like anti-aircraft fire. I put Peter North to shame. The first two shots are routinely 4+ feet, then they get progressively shorter. The best is when i'm bangin a girl missionary for the first time and pulling out to cum. They never expect for it to reach their face, and their expressions are hillarious when they get shot. Another time i was bangin this girl doggie style and pulled out a gave her two shots to the back of the head, she got so pissed because cum got in her hair,lol.

i can launch a solid 2-3 feet when i'm sober, now, if i've been rollin', or as spoony likes to say rushin', and its a good hour or two after peek, i can explode a nice 5 foot plus stream, oh yes, drugs are good. and thats purely horizontal.

------------------

No bullshit