Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Incest

Unbound

Originally posted by Unbound:

I dunno just seems like a nice topic for this forum. -anybody got anything to say?

INCEST IS THE BEST.. IF YA CANT KEEP IT IN YA PANTS, KEEP IT IN YA FAMILY...

ROFLMAO sorry you asked for that..

EWWWWWWWW ICKY TOPIC!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

funny shit...LIPS....

i think anyone who keeps it in the family should.....well i would burn him...till he's skin turns redish and swells...then i would put some alcholo on him...then i would place him in a chair... and leave him in a hot muggy room so his skin starts to decay....and let him die a slow death. with his DICK GAGED TO HIS MOUTH...

iam did counsling as a social worker so i realy feel for people who go thru this espicially children...Children our future...any one who violates a child should be SHOT DEAD...i mean that...I WOULDNT MIND BEING THE VIGILANTY ASSIGNED TO THAT TAKS...i love children and to have someone destroy them moraly and emotionaly as a child is....JUST DEATH...this topic is important to me..i know i sound a little threating right now..if the feds are monitoring my movements..but fuck it... cwm23.gif DEATH TO THOSE WHO VIOLATE A CHILD..

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 12-16-2000).]

Originally posted by eviljav666:

funny shit...LIPS....

i think anyone who keeps it in the family should.....well i would burn him...till he's skin turns redish and swells...then i would put some alcholo on him...then i place him on a chair... and leave him in a hot mugy room so his skin would decay....a let him die slowly with his DICK GAG TO HIS MOUTH...

iam did counsling as a social worker so i realy feel for people who go thru this espicially children...Children our future...any one who violates a child should be SHOT DEAD...i mean that...I WOULDNT MIND BEING THE VIGILANTY ASSIGNED TO THAT TAKS...i love children and to have someone destroy them moraly and emotionaly as a child is....JUST DEATH...this topic is important to me..i know i sound a little threating right now..if the feds are monitoring my movements..but fuck it... cwm23.gif DEATH TO THOSE WHO VIOLATE A CHILD..

WOAH calm down there killer.. i was just kidding frown.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

i know...sorry sometimes i get to worked up...espicialy if something means so much...sorry.... cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL

ok here here.. who said anything about children?.....i guess we all know whats on your mind.... what about grownups...concentual sex.... in the family doesnt mean ...rape/child malistation....

do continue to post .....

oh and take some prozak... eek.gif geeesh.... your post sent shivers down my spine .... cwm6.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Only on a fantasy level my dear. Besides We have a brave soul here to confess to something as taboo as this.

i personally aplaude such bravery, as for my judgement of the act.. well i keep my opinions to myself

to you it cwm20.gif

to him it smile.gif

------------------

Java.gif

ok here here.. who said anything about children?.....i guess we all know whats on your mind.... what about grownups...concentual sex.... in the family doesnt mean ...rape/child malistation....

do continue to post .....

oh and take some prozak... eek.gif geeesh.... your post sent shivers down my spine ....

I KNOW IN MY LIFE IVE SEEN SOME SHIT...

well fuckit....we are all freaks who cares lets fuck our parents if they look good enough....i know this guy who fucked his grandmother.and the father who was doing his daughter, son, then would fuck the dog..good shit right...like it.......JOHNNY BOY

I KNOW IN MY LIFE IVE SEEN SOME SHIT...

well fuckit....we are all freaks who cares lets fuck our parents if they look good enough....i know this guy who fucked his grandmother.and the father who was doing his daughter, son, then would fuck the dog..good shit right...like it.......JOHNNY BOY

wow once again ::shivers down my spine::

cwm31.gif

i am getting worried for you smile.gif (dunno how to take it is this sarcasm or reality? confused.gif )

ok people this is just another Mundane incest conversation over here tongue.gif

and remember Detail Details

------------------

Java.gif