Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was anyone at Cyberia on Friday?

Well Clubhead I couldn't AGREE with you more re: your preferance over NYC clubs, but it was one of those "I just wanna go out" (and it was late already) sort of deals..but honestly IMO, I think it's the most comparable place to a NYC club in LI.. vanderbilt is no longer a "real" club they just do shows and what not, which is a shame cause it's a really nice place...Dublin isn't a club, it's a hole in the wall bar... and Eclipse isn't doing too well these days either it's getting up there in the crackden categeory..

Chinagirl it was off the hook actually.. I hadn't been there in a long time.. Eddie Baez spun there and did an amazing job !!

It was packed too..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Vampie you took the words out of my mouth and for me this weekend is definitely one of those..."I just wanna go out and chill without any ordeal the city can bring". Sometimes you need a break doing the city week after week and Cyberia isn't a bad option IMO.

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Well Clubhead I couldn't AGREE with you more re: your preferance over NYC clubs, but it was one of those "I just wanna go out" (and it was late already) sort of deals..but honestly IMO, I think it's the most comparable place to a NYC club in LI.. vanderbilt is no longer a "real" club they just do shows and what not, which is a shame cause it's a really nice place...Dublin isn't a club, it's a hole in the wall bar... and Eclipse isn't doing too well these days either it's getting up there in the crackden categeory..

Chinagirl it was off the hook actually.. I hadn't been there in a long time.. Eddie Baez spun there and did an amazing job !!

It was packed too..

where again on li are you from?

i'm in islip

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

I went. I had a pretty good time. Closed it out at 4:40. smile.gif Did anyone else see the kid that fucked up his leg. He was dancing near the area closer to the girl's bathroom and I watched him fall and hobbled to the seats near the speaker. Like a 1/2 hour later the bouncers finally noticed him crying and checked up on him. Paramedics and a few Suffolk Co. cops came and then when they wanted to take the kid out, one of the head bouncers made Ojeda play his last song. I've been there quite a few times this year.

FWIW I need a song ID smile.gif

Some girl singing bout "Thinking of you, everyday.... (insert words I couldnt hear due to pokemon)... look my way.

Something like that. 2 weeks in a row I heard that song there.

I was in attendence on Friday. It was my first time there and I must say it's a pretty cool place, despite it being in Long Island. It's definitely a good alternative to the city. There were a lot of girls, which I must say looked very good. I will be attending again this Friday. Hopefully, could meet some peeps from this board we have here. Peace

"Music for me is one of the more healing art forms. I think anybody can put on a pair of headphones & put in a disk or play a record & have it change them." ~J.A.