Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CORBETT @ TUNNEL on the 17TH?????

Has this been confirmed?????

OMG if its true...Im gonna be first in line for this St Patty's day treat....Nice way for me to make my return back to Tunnel.

Corbett, the Irish DJ debutting for St Patrick's Day?? this is too much for me to handle...

Any info PLEASE PLEASE POST!!!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 03-01-2001).]

yeah boo im totally there you know Corbett is my boy. Ilove the way he spins...its fawking sick your mind melts into his and the music just flows. Cant wait for another one of his residents....

Listen we need to talk about something. I will PM you sweetie...

Mwah

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Whats this?? Noone knows???

Come on people...start doing some detective work will ya!! I *need* to see him live...I havent heard Corbett since last summer!!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)

Originally posted by misskittie:

Whats this?? Noone knows???

Come on people...start doing some detective work will ya!! I *need* to see him live...I havent heard Corbett since last summer!!!

xoxo

kAt

Yeah Kittie Remember last summer?

We had such a sick time in Limelight that party was awsome...I wish we could do it again...

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Hellz yea John!!! Thats was the best party. I totally had a slammin time at LL when he was spinnin.

Someone better get back to me and let me know soon! John..you, me, and the dance floor again baby?? Reunion with Corbett?? I know Steph will be by my side too!

omg Im gettin chills!!!!

xoxo

kAt

------------------