Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All the TUNNEL talk?

I've been seeing a lot of talk about the Tunnel lately. I have nothing bad to say about it. I went there in 99 and met my first love there. Thats how I remember it. Next time I went there liqour license was gone. After that I never went back, but have been going to Exit, Twilo, and Limelight. Should I check it out? Can I get some replies from other people who are not promoting for the club. Thanks all! cwm32.gif

Originally posted by slashone:

I've been seeing a lot of talk about the Tunnel lately. I have nothing bad to say about it. I went there in 99 and met my first love there. Thats how I remember it. Next time I went there liqour license was gone. After that I never went back, but have been going to Exit, Twilo, and Limelight. Should I check it out? Can I get some replies from other people who are not promoting for the club. Thanks all! cwm32.gif

i obviously am not promoting for the club and will give an objective reply as always...

if you didn't start going there til '99, then the party you experienced is somewhat similar to the one as of late.. i would suggest checking it out if you were in love w/ it then

**to theory and whoever else**

THAT is an objective post... there was no mention of d-tour so i TOLD him that the party was similar, an objective view as always.. only difference being that if he had said he used to go when it was d-tour i would tell him it is NOTHING like that, and would only be speaking the truth..

like msoprano13 in his sig... "bla bla i only speak the truth, i'm gay bla bla"

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Like i said in another post i was skeptical about going this past week, but it is only 20 bucks and the people i was going with where mad hyped about it (msoprano) so i went... I was pretty tired because i was up all night the night before (i am such a bad ass haha) but when i got there the djs got me hyped and then as the night went on renegade stole the show and now i am definately going back. The music is a little harder than at exit but still very hot... definately check it out. like someone else said its 20 bucks...

peace

smoke an L for me everyone i gots mad studying to do now...

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i obviously am not promoting for the club and will give an objective reply as always...

if you didn't start going there til '99, then the party you experienced is somewhat similar to the one as of late.. i would suggest checking it out if you were in love w/ it then

**to theory and whoever else**

THAT is an objective post... there was no mention of d-tour so i TOLD him that the party was similar, an objective view as always.. only difference being that if he had said he used to go when it was d-tour i would tell him it is NOTHING like that, and would only be speaking the truth..

like msoprano13 in his sig... "bla bla i only speak the truth, i'm gay bla bla"

hey rob youre really pressing youre luck this time,

anyway slashone look for my review about the tunnel for this past saturday, and see for yourself.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I kinda went backwards... I started at EXIT, and now I'm disovering Tunnel. I have no idea what it used to be like back in "the good old days" but I do know that I'm having fun now. smile.gif That's the best info I can give you. I go on Saturdays. Fridays for me are still reserved for EXIT. smile.gif

Might as well give it a shot... it can't hurt!