Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mardi Gras RIOT theory

At the last European Cup soccer finals in France and Holland, riots took place @ pretty much every game......

the quietest in terms of civil disturbance was for games held in Amsterdam for that reason.....more weed less alcohol

cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

Somehow I think smoking weed would take away from the craziness, heh? But, what the hell....roll one up for me!!

Speaking of the Mardi Gras riots (here in Philly) at least. All I have to say is that on Tues night, I saw the "city of brotherly love" turn into a friggin war zone. Many of my friends went down to South Street to go Fat Tuesday's and 3 of them came back injured. 1 broken nose, 1 7 stitches in his forehead, and one fo my girlfriends had to go to the hospital for a slight concussion. I don't know if they showed any of the live footage there in NY, but it was outta control. Live action on the news of riots, cars driving through crowds of people (and hitting lots of people)......SICK!!

Well...maybe they SHOULD smoke some weed.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

"so lets get to the point,,,,lets roll,,,

another joint,,,,turn the radio loud,,"""

""and bug the fuck out""""......

Long leave MaryJane........

"don't fight it,,,,,except it..""""

there has never been anybody fighting

on weed.......

relax and enjoy.......No riots

"""LEGALIZE IT"""

ciao.

And if its really good stuff that guy in the car could have NEVER hit those people like that he would have missed them all and hit a pole...LOL

IM ALL FOR IT

'

Lets loby congress about it

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

I think one of the governments biggest concerns (aside from making money) is that they're afraid that if they legalize 1 illegal drug, that soon people will want others legalized as well (kind of dont let them get there foot in the door strategy).

Originally posted by lolly:

Live action on the news of riots, cars driving through crowds of people (and hitting lots of people)......SICK!!

Wow! Sorry to hear about your friends, I hope they all turn out to be okay.

That driving thru the crowd and hitting 2 people was crazy! Was watching the news last night and all I could do was stare at the screen with my mouth hanging open!! That car slammed into them and they got thrown like ragdolls! Why would someone want to do that???

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpg

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Instead of alcohol, what if everyone just smoked weed?

Bet ya no riots!

Yeah, no shit. Kinda makes you wonder where the govt's priorities are at... Well, I guess we all know the answer to that one...

Dollah dollah bill y'all!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Wow! Sorry to hear about your friends, I hope they all turn out to be okay.

That driving thru the crowd and hitting 2 people was crazy! Was watching the news last night and all I could do was stare at the screen with my mouth hanging open!! That car slammed into them and they got thrown like ragdolls! Why would someone want to do that???

My friends are OK....just a little banged up. It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on TV. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It's a shame how when people go out to have fun and celebrate and then it turns into violence and injuries. I don't understand people sometimes. But thanks for your concern!!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!