Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D...March 30th...$45 ???

Originally posted by boa_boy:

several thousand ppl is NOT underground......

cwm13.gif

why isn't several thousand people underground? its all relative. if you compare that to 75000 people filling up a stadium for a brittany spears concert, i'd say its underground. if you compare it to 25 people hanging out in someone's basement while jhonny q spins, than its mainstream...

and i wasn't talkin bout the scene or twilo being underground, talkin bout the music those 2 play as being underground...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

They are greedy as hell, but it is BECAUSE THE CITY COUNCIL HAS NOT ALLOWED THEM TO RENEW THEIR LIQUOR LICENSE AND THEY WILL BE CLOSING SOON.... MAKE THE $ WHILE YOU CAN....

-THIS IS NOT ISH, I HAVE A TIGHT FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR THE COUNCIL, AND THIS IS GULIANI'S CLUBKILLER STRATEGY- worked w/ Tunnel didn't it????

Mark my words.

Originally posted by human101:

damn...i'm thinking it's still gonna be packed...but yeah..for 45 i better love the lasers, the ice system better be sounding off....and maybe they can buy some leashes for their security people....

YEA, NOT TO MENTION THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN S&D LIVE, IT'S GONNA SUCK WITH TRAVEL EXPENSES TO BOOT!! ARGHHHHH

I'M ORIGINALLY FROM ALLENTOWN, SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN..

------------------

round640.jpg

i wish they'd charge 50 for regular s&d nites and $100 for special events. Its well worth the extra cash to have some elbow room and get loose to some of the most underground viscious music out there...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I think it does, money and quantity usually go hand in hand.

I feel that the S&D core crowd is between the 18-20 range and making it 21+ will severly cut a limb.

Nah... what I meant is that they want to make as much money as possible. They are NOT going to make a 21+ party because they want to make money. If they want to make as much money as possible it doesn't make sense that they will raise the age. They want to pack it in as much as possible and maximize profits. Like I said one has nothing to do with the other.

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

i wish they'd charge 50 for regular s&d nites and $100 for special events. Its well worth the extra cash to have some elbow room and get loose to some of the most underground viscious music out there...

You might be the only one in there then... lol

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You might be the only one in there then... lol

Uh uh...Id be in there boogin down wit pOOh!

xox

kAt

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)

Originally posted by misskittie:

Uh uh...Id be in there boogin down wit pOOh!

xox

kAt

Okay, you and pOOh then... lol

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Okay, you and pOOh then... lol

Hellz Yea!!! Ill take it!

When's the inflation going to occur????

lol

xoxo

kAt

------------------

-keep your weekendz open on March 16th cuz Divine Force is bringing you a night of eternal bliss as we mainline a heavy dose of DJ Divine cut w/ special guest Marcell Whitehead into your bloodstream.

-and where else to indulge your senses with a pandemonium of tech house and trance than at the legendary Sauce Fridays; only at a club that delivers the true meaning of euphoria, Cream... conviently located at 246 columbus avenue between 71st and 72nd (in new york city)