Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf heads, Vinyl heads, and even tunnel heads dont do this.. but twilo heads do?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

clubhead & dszorro - yeah I know, we keep missing each other LOL.. hmmmm.. just come to the next meetup smile.gif i'm also going to tiesto so if you're going we can try to meet up.. but that place will be PACKED beyond belief so I'm not sure if that's a good idea smile.gif

zoya.. ya think it'll be packed? i only went to the party once.. the first time and it was pleasantly full.. plenty of space

but i guess your right it probably will be pretty full b/c a lot of people know tiesto

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dszorro - I'll take you up on that!!!! but I'd rather get a handful of zorros than a blow pop LMAO smile.gif jk smile.gif

rob - I SO hope you are right.. But honestly, almost EVERYONE I know is going.. Coz it's TIESTO.. I won't be surprised if it'll be disgustingly packed, but if it won't be.. I"LL BE SO HAPPY.. Btw, does he come to NYC a lot? I haven't seen him before so I'm wondering if this is a one-time thing or a regular visit?

Heh.. You're right but if you think that you and I can change the fact that ppl talk trash, you're probably wrong smile.gif Oh well.. This post will only start drama AGAIN coz ppl will AGAIN miss the point of it all and start bashing..

i'm not bashing...

i was just saying that i know plenty of people who will say a mouthful about twilo when i say i'm goign there...

but if your just talking abouy the board then yes your definetly right..

i think its just b/c theres such a large populace of twiloheads on the board. i have refrained from "bashing", though some people tend to still think i'm bashing b/c i say jp plays a song for 45 minutes

*cough* zoyz *cough*

heheehe wink.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

dszorro - I'll take you up on that!!!! but I'd rather get a handful of zorros than a blow pop LMAO smile.gif jk smile.gif

rob - I SO hope you are right.. But honestly, almost EVERYONE I know is going.. Coz it's TIESTO.. I won't be surprised if it'll be disgustingly packed, but if it won't be.. I"LL BE SO HAPPY.. Btw, does he come to NYC a lot? I haven't seen him before so I'm wondering if this is a one-time thing or a regular visit?

exit promoted him last year but i was there that night and dont' remember seeing him at all.. other then that i think its been a while

he's a resident at GC this year.. so i imagine he'll be back on some of the next visits

------------------

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i'm not bashing...

i was just saying that i know plenty of people who will say a mouthful about twilo when i say i'm goign there...

but if your just talking abouy the board then yes your definetly right..

i think its just b/c theres such a large populace of twiloheads on the board. i have refrained from "bashing", though some people tend to still think i'm bashing b/c i say jp plays a song for 45 minutes

*cough* zoyz *cough*

heheehe wink.gif

no i'm talking about the board..

not the world in general, just the ny clubplanet message board.. lol

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

no i'm talking about the board..

not the world in general, just the ny clubplanet message board.. lol

rrrrrrrrrrrrr

hehehe smile.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

I half-agree with that.......Twiloites do tend to attack other clubs at times.......I attribute that to our pride in Twilo itself.......basically, sometimes our pride in the club can become so overwhelming in a heated debate that the defensive becomes offensive......it's inevitable......

on the other hand, I don't really see how you can say that SF, Vinyl, or Tunnel heads don't get offensive with Twilo.......you should read the posts more carefully then.......I mean, where do you think the bashing about glowsticks, crackheads, raver kiddies, closet stuffing, etc. came about?? You know twiloites didn't make them up.......these bullshit comments have all been brought to the table by none other than those who you are wrongly excusing from such behavior(that is, SF, Vinyl, or Tunnel heads)........to be more specific, I think less than a week ago there was a post originated by a Vinyl head suggesting that Twiloites should not come to Vinyl with their glowsticks and such now that they have heard Danny.......sure, it was supposedly a joke but it held some truth behind it.........I can also think of a fella on this board who is apparetly a Tunnel head(I think) that blatently calls out Twilo as "wack" in his sig(I don't mean to call you out fella but I need to in order to prove my point).......I really don't think it is that twiloites do it more, I just think there may be more of us that post actively and it is just a matter of numbers.......

anyhow, like I have said before, I don't ever try to offend people in attacking the club they go to or what not but it shouldn't be a big problem to speak the truth sometimes.......or better yet, speak on an opinion that is not necessarily positive.......if we can all voice our positive opinions about clubs, why can't we voice the negatives about them without people getting all pissy?? If I can say "I love Twilo" why can't the next person say "Twilo sucks, there's no vibe there"? It's just their opinion, right?? It blows my mind the way people insist that everyone has their own opinions about certain clubs and they question why people need to voice negative things about other clubs.......at the same time, while we can post our positive opinions, these same people can't handle the negative opinions.........totally hypocritical.......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Zoya thats because some people get there cocks hard over dissin on other people.. or places and things..

I have just realised some people on here, NEVER EVER have anything nice to say.. oh well...

You are the most incredible, unique, beautiful girl known to this board!!!

xoxoxoxox

mmmwwwaaahhzz

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

i'm also talking about tellin people to stay out of there club.. it happens about 75% more with twilo...

i have to agree...

though this doesn't pertain to the board necesarily, i try to bring my friends to twilo and a lot of them just won't go.. while friends of mine try to bring me to factory and i won't... not b/c of the club itself, but b/c my nights out of late have been quite rare, so i have to choose accordingly as w/ what i know i can see every week against what will only be here once every month or two months

------------------

hmr3.gif

i'm also talking about tellin people to stay out of there club.. it happens about 75% more with twilo...

It's not about the people its about the attitude.......do we have to act like the attitudes don't exist? Let's be honest, the concept of "vibe" just doesn't make sense to some people......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-26-2001).]

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

there's something that Twilo's DJ's have...ummm...i think it's called talent. . .

i think i saw Sound Factory vs. Exit vol. 138 at the local deli on 14th. . .

UM YEAH AND STUPID ASSHOLES LIKE YOU MAKE THOSE CD'S NOT REAL DJS!

So if i make a cd and Call it TWILO.. does that mean one of the dj's that spin there made it? UM NO I THINK NOT.. Please walk on, you sound more and more dumb with ever post..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

[This message has been edited by LikmyLipz (edited 02-26-2001).]

I like twilo very much, i'm not nearly as fanatical about it as the headz are, but going to the same club the same night gets to you after a while. NYC has so many places to go!!! there is room for all!!! I freakin love

vinyl cwm9.gif

and i don't dis other clubs! there is no point to it. If your party is the best to you that is all that matters!! cwm26.gif

no real point, just my 2 cents

------------------

I want the real thing

NOT tokens.

Originally posted by allmine:

I like twilo very much, i'm not nearly as fanatical about it as the headz are, but going to the same club the same night gets to you after a while. NYC has so many places to go!!! there is room for all!!! I freakin love

vinyl cwm9.gif

and i don't dis other clubs! there is no point to it. If your party is the best to you that is all that matters!! cwm26.gif

no real point, just my 2 cents

THANKYOU smile.gif

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

So if i make a cd and Call it TWILO.. does that mean one of the dj's that spin there made it? UM NO I THINK NOT.. Please walk on, you sound more and more dumb with ever post..

asshole now?

ok...i'm not the one who constantly posts stupid and annoying bullshit..."oh i'm bored...i'm having such a bad day...ooooo i found a twinkie!"

no i don't make those cds...yur parents make them so they can afford to have your ass in front of the computer 24/7...

so pucker your fat lips up and kiss my ass. . .

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Now I know you guys are bored silly... drama spitting away left and right. But I am bias... least we get to hear other djs at Twilo... Same dj week after week can get kinda boring, no?

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

asshole now?

ok...i'm not the one who constantly posts stupid and annoying bullshit..."oh i'm bored...i'm having such a bad day...ooooo i found a twinkie!"

no i don't make those cds...yur parents make them so they can afford to have your ass in front of the computer 24/7...

so pucker your fat lips up and kiss my ass. . .

niceeeeee try.. thankyou i have a full time job, and i support myself..

but your one to talk.. "mattyparsons mom is like a taco"

um ok..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

niceeeeee try.. thankyou i have a full time job, and i support myself..

but your one to talk.. "mattyparsons mom is like a taco"

um ok..

Damn, you guys know too much about each other... LMAO

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Limpy is 100% right. Since day one when I been posting on this board I have giving my opinion on the clubs I enjoyed.SF,Exit,and Tempts in the summer and all the Twilo heads said your a moron and don't know what real music is.What is real music, every body is diffrent, I personly can enjoy all music but I have my favirotes. Who are you to say what people should like Exit,Sf, and Tempts get packed all the time so someone must like the music. I already know what a twilo head will say."they don't care for the music" right only twilo heads.Some of the Twilo heads on this board also steriotype people."I can't stand those juiceheads,look at them danceing and haveing fun, they don't know real music what loosers."

First of all thats the negative attitude we don't need so you guys eat your own words, it's all about haveing fun your not the only people that like to have fun

Second of all not all people that are in good shape and take care of there body is on juice, just because your insecure and don't take care of your body don't bitch about it.

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Now I know you guys are bored silly... drama spitting away left and right. But I am bias... least we get to hear other djs at Twilo... Same dj week after week can get kinda boring, no?

i like hearin my djs that why i go to twilo fridays ( when i go out on fridays) and sound factory sats..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

ya know, i'm not the one who is bored...she posts another stupid thread about clubs and why people bash it...then she calls me an asshole...

just pleading for attention are we?

better end it now 'cause you won't win with this drama bullshit...

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com