Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf heads, Vinyl heads, and even tunnel heads dont do this.. but twilo heads do?

Originally posted by k_car:

you're right, you are an idiot... cwm25.gif

Here we go again

Whats your deal man, the prob with you is you defend anybody I got something to say to.

What are you the board security, shawdowfag back some time ago had some nasty words to say about me before I ever said anything to him, so I won't let it go untill he apoligises. If he is man enough he will say it to my face, shit I'll say to his face he wants me to, but do you really think I want to beat the poor kid up? no, maybe hurt him a little J/K. I'm not a fighter but when called upon my fist will back me up.

So get the facts straight and mind your business,unless you want some.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by safitamace319:

well the way i see it lips, is i kinda agree with you, but also take it on a different level, after a while i think it also gets annoying when people have to analyze EVERY freakin aspect of a club-people,vibe,music,song id's etc, even while you're there! i mean damn, maybe this puts me in the category of inexperience, but you know what, i know how to enjoy music like the next person-at that moment in time, when i'm at a club, i'm there to have fun, have a few drinks, kick back and LET LOOSE. just have fun, not take everything sooo seroiusly. i guess i can't help it, seeing as how i don't practically live at any one place, but i liked twilo, i liked exit, i can adapt to any crowd, whether it be snobby, bitchy, down to earth, raver kids, etc, if themusic is good, i'm there. and i don't care about categories, i mean i'll ask the people on the board for a song id if i really want it, if i wanna buy the song or whatever, but otherwise, whatever. some people have a cow, like "what, you don't know that?" well whatever. there are more important things in life. and its ironic if like you say, people are bashing other clubs or categorizing them, because if they claim their club has the best vibe/down to earth, fun loving people, then they shouldn't be so hypocritical, and keep that vibe outside of the club as well. IMO. $.02

Beutifull!! Well Said, before I can say it!

Shadow: you seem to enjoy drama threads more that anyone, you always have to be in the middle of it. And then calling out people to have a clubnyc drama fight with you and shit like that, get over it man, your a clubnyc god but that doesnt mean that much.

You know what though, I gotta agree with Lipz on some aspects. Some (I repeat SOME) Twiloheads remind me a lot of young ravers that are just starting out (6 months or so) and when I show up at a raver event looking somewhat like most nyc clubbers do, they look at me like I dont belong there. Just seems to me that they are too overwhelmed with Twilo and the scene, not realizing that a lot of people have been doing this for a while and have progressed to a different stage where they can accept other vibes/scenes and like them as well. Just seem like young ravers sometimes.

ps: shadow, no drama man, just observations, I havent met you so it would be a waste of time to fight with you, especially since a lot of people that met you seem to respect you.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

LMFAO. YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH.

TEMPTSKID COULD BE A COMBO OF THE REAL SLIM SHADDY AND THE ROCK.

AS FOR SHADOW HE DOES OPEN HIS MOUTH AND BUST ON ANYTHING HE DON'T LIKE.

I HATE TO SAY THAT TEMTSFIGHTER IS RIGHT,BUT IF YOU WANT TO CALL HIM AN IDIOT WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT TO HIS FACE IN PERSON.

I CAN UNDERSTAND GIVING AN OPINION ON EVERYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE BUT WHEN YOU START TO CALL PEOPLE A MORON OR IDIOT WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK NOT EVERYBODY IS MELLOW LIKE MOST OF US.

IT'S EASY TO SAY THINGS THROUGH A COMPUTER AND NOT IN PERSON.