Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo or SoundFactory

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely twilo (in my opinion)...better vibe, better venue, and i dont think anyone would disagree with me when i say the music at twilo kicks the crap out of the music at SF ..the only thing i dont like about twilo is the 18+ policy..because then the club fills up with 16 and 17 year old little crackheads..but all in all..i like twilo better..if you want to hear good music and dance twilo is the answer ..if you wanna dress up and hook up ..SF is the answer

Originally posted by renntenn:

i dont think anyone would disagree with me when i say the music at twilo kicks the crap out of the music at SF ..

maybe on Fridays.

But Sound Factory Saturdays Beats Twilo anyday IMO.

------------------

feee038c.gif

[This message has been edited by idisyda (edited 02-16-2001).]

Well if you like to hear the fly, or the samr whaaaaa,whaaaa beats for an extended hour then I guess your choice should be the Cractory because hey where else can you go to find people completely confused out of their minds sitting on dirty floors and yeah the crowd is that scary!!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

just check put the name for march....twilo....nick warren...steve lawler....dave ralph....sasha....diggers...nuff said!! sorry jp is the man too but cant compare to twilo!!

------------------

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.outraged, minblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

if you are gay twilo on saturday,if you like hot slut or girls that look like sluts sound factory, music wise it's close if you like hard core shit jonathan peters is awesome..if you like his style the guy takes you on a trip..vasquez is the man too..but me personnel i can't handle all the gays...

if you are gay twilo on saturday,if you like hot slut or girls that look like sluts sound factory, music wise it's close if you like hard core shit jonathan peters is awesome..if you like his style the guy takes you on a trip..vasquez is the man too..but me personnel i can't handle all the gays...

Originally posted by pglkm:

Sorry but if you think Junior is the only representation of the music @ Twilo you don't know the first thing about the club........

IMO, SF is only good for keeping some bad attitudes out of Twilo.......sorry but this is so apparent on PVD nights when SF is beat......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by tyco:

IMO, SF is only good for keeping some bad attitudes out of Twilo.......sorry but this is so apparent on PVD nights when SF is beat......

Mikey

Sorry but that's gotta be the stupidest thing anyone has said in this post.. Maybe a close call with the sluts at SF..

Ppl like different things.. We're lucky to have so many choices in this city. Love the place you to go, but there is NO need to talk shit about other places even if you don't personally like them. How difficult is it to understand?

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 02-20-2001).]

Originally posted by pglkm:

if you are gay twilo on saturday,if you like hot slut or girls that look like sluts sound factory

Gee, let me think... gay men vs. hot sluts... damn, that's a tough call for a straight male!

It's just that I haven't been partying on Saturday nights in about four weeks.

I think that Rachel said it best - sometimes SF and sometimes Twilo.

oh please like everyone is soooooo nice at twilo, every club is gonna have assholes no matter what , and i have seen them in every club. Stop stereotyping wiht the sluts, assholes, muscleheads, etc about SF...the times i been in factory i felt such a great vibe,no one really being an asshole , just great music and yes people dressing nice and having a blast dancing to the music.