Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo or SoundFactory

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

and you...

....has to be the most ignorant comment i've heard. Do you know what gay people are?

PEOPLE! just cause you and I are attracted to the oppisite sex, does not mean that they are different....they just like the same sex...some people like buns, and some the hot dog..lol....but seriousley...that isnt cool man. think about what you say before saying it.

No Drama...just my opinion.

You commented on someone saying that "he couldn't handle all the gays"

and I think before you attack this person for his ignorant statment,

which it was only because there was no explanation. If he is bias

against people with a different sexual preference than go ahead and

flame the fucker. But at the same I can see where he is coming from. I think

you are way off base with your analogies because based on my personal

experiences with gay men in clubs which I've been going to for about 5 years.

These dudes are crazy agressive, and if you know anything about gay men,

you know that there sex drive is often times far beyond the average male.

Gay sex is far more casual then hetorsexual. I had some dude rubbin my freakin stomach

sayin he liked my abs. I'm very secure with myself and my sexuality so it's

not really a big deal but for some people this can be a tramatizing experience

so maybe I'm off base defending this person, but at the same time I don't

agree with your points. IMO

[This message has been edited by visions (edited 02-23-2001).]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

Well here I am , I go to SF and I always go sober to every club, and I do enjoy the music and have a great time..

p.s. clubs r full of drugs, so stop only labeling factory as the only club ppl get fucked up, drugs r everywhere in every club

NEVER SAID SF WAS THE ONLY CLUB WITH DRUGS IN IT!!! STFU until you know what you are talking about!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Yes...I am sorry, I am that dumb. Let me just restate my post. I PERSONNALY CANNOT STAND SOUNDFACTORY AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE WHO IS AT ALL MUSICALLY EDUCATED CAN STAND TO GO THERE.

I am sorry but the people who go to soundfactory bring this on themselves. They don't go there to enjoy good music...they go to get completely fucked up to the point that they don't even notice the same song has been playing for the last hour and then they come on messageboards like this to brag about how mangled they got! That's cool!! I have yet to see someone post that they went to soundfactory completely sober and had an excellent time.

Where do you usually go again? I wouldnt want to be where someone as ignorant as you "musically educated" highness wanders into.

He who knows everything, understands that he knows nothing.

I thought I would never lower myself to posting something like this - but you are the dumbest, most ignorant person that has ever graced these boards. Believe me honey, you are the first to hear that from me.

I bet you dont even enjoy or understand the music that much, you just want to sound like you're one of the "true" fans. But thats just a guess.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by resident:

OK, it's time to make a post of saynotodrama's maturity level:

Maybe you're just fat and ugly and don't go to SF because you'll look lame?

Sorry for being rude, but hey, someone's gotta do it!

Right...you nailed it right on the head...FAT AND UGLY I am. That's why I don't go to factory. I GO TO WORLD EVERY SATURDAY!!! THEN TO TWILO!! TO HEAR BEATS, DRUMS and JUNIOR...NOT pots and pans!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE!!!! tee heee!! RIGHT! cwm25.gif

Doesn't your implied sarcasm here indicate that you feel that your opinion is fact? That's ignorant and intolerant. I really don't want to get involved in this but, I've got news for you, it is your opinion, not fact, and respect for you and your opinions is losing value everytime you post. You think that your feelings are the do all and end all...just like the rest of the bigots walking the earth. You're not always right, sorry to have to be the one to break it to you.

Now onto the real topic. SF vs. Twilo...no contest. It's no contest because they can't compete in the same category. Fine they're both clubs, but that's where the similarities end, they are so different. It's like comparing a car to a motorcycle. They both get you places and have a motor but there is not much more to compare. They both have pro's and con's.

I've had incredible times at both places. Sometimes I want a party vibe and sometimes I want a darker more mysterious night.

I like both clubs and that's my opinion...not fact smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

seriously, man lay off the bumps, this thread sucks. Oh and BTW: anyone could have posted (and have done many times!) the "xyz vs. yzx" and got such a heated response.

So until next time someone does it again, lets quit the bumping

Originally posted by risa06:

you keep on bumping this thread up...why??? do you get off on this drama??? I think you already got your answer.... smile.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps