Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Pot be legal?

they might as well make it legal cuz people r doing it anyway... sure its a drug and shit but whatever... i dont think its a big deal... pots cool... not like its crack or heroin or something.. and plus it helps your vision or something doesnt it??>.. well all it does to me is make me not be able to see outta one eye.. but thats fun hehe.. peace out

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Duh, of course it should be legal. Not only that, alcohol shold be illegal, well mabey not, but its sure as hell a lot worse for you, long and short term, than weed. The only arguement against that is that the smoke could be more dangerous, but thats a by-product. I would be willing to eat legal weed if that were the case. I dont understand why the the government doesnt distribute and tax the hell out of it. If they did, there wouldnt even have to be an income tax. think about that.

peace,

michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

This issue is very controversial, and if you asked 100 people (randomly) you would have many varied answers. Some people think that marijauna is a "gateway" drug, that after trying it, many people move on to harder drugs.... I think that it depends on the individual. Is marijauna any better or worse than nicotine, alcohol, or even caffeine??? I do not think so... Is it really a "gateway" drug, I do not think so. My personal opinion regarding drug useage, is it should be a personnel choice and not regulated... However I am sure that you will getting many different answers.... IMHO, I think it should be legal.... wink.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by momadance:

Duh, of course it should be legal. Not only that, alcohol shold be illegal, well mabey not, but its sure as hell a lot worse for you, long and short term, than weed. The only arguement against that is that the smoke could be more dangerous, but thats a by-product. I would be willing to eat legal weed if that were the case. I dont understand why the the government doesnt distribute and tax the hell out of it. If they did, there wouldnt even have to be an income tax. think about that.

peace,

michael

Hey Michael, try and refrain from the DUH sh*t, OK?

Thanks!

Hellz Yea!!!!

If pot was legal then there would be packs of Marlboro joints. How phat would that be.

"I'll take a pack of Marlboro Reds and a pack of the Marlboro Greens."

classic... cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

All drungs should be legal. All that money used for police and prisons should be used for treatment, rehab and education.

It would cut down on crime too. Right now, the mobs, gangs and drug dealers have all of the money, and they'll do whatever it takes to keep that money.

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

they might as well make it legal cuz people r doing it anyway...

Based on this perspective all drugs should be legal...cuz people r doing it anyway. There are many reasonable and strong arguments why Pot should be legal, however, this is definitely not one of them

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?