Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rave Chicks vs Club Chicks

Just want to see what you guys think cuz enyce2000 got me thinking of the rave chicks out there.....

pros-of rave chicks is that they can DANCE like no other not to say club girls cant....and the pros- of club girls are that they look Amazing!!!but most of the girls I see really cant dance.....let me know what you guys think....

ps...This post is intended for opinions only...Im not trying to start Drama I just want to hear what you guys and Gals think cwm32.gif PLUR TO U ALL!!!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing sexier than a cute rave girl in a baby T, wearing a powerpuff girls backpack...

unless of course its a club girl wearing next to nothing.. which leaves nothing, for the imagination, but plenty for the eyes.

It doesnt matter the type of woman.. young or old.. rave or club.. liberal or conservative.. light or dark.. as long as they..

WORSHIP THE GROUND I WALK ON.

It's all about me!

nah..

actually I would like for once to meet a girl who isn't broke.. it sure would be nice if they'd at least take me to McDonalds..hell I'll settle for a half a chicken mcnugget and three stale fries.

Hot club chicks are always dope. always decked out ridiculously.

hot raver chicks are just mad cute and always seem to have some crazy energy that makes you want to chill with them.

i am sure soprano can vouch for seein some cute raver chicks at the tunnel on sat...

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Club girls or raver girls. Well i know personally i find rave girls to be better. i must say that i am more attratced to raver girls, as their personalities in general are more open and fun than club girls. this is not to say all of any one type of person is one way. i have met some snobby rave girls, and some fun club girls. There is something so aesthetically (sp? fuck i'm to tired to care) pleasing as a girl in ufo's with a tiny cartoon character shirt and balck lace thongs sticking out of the top. cwm35.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by dszorro:

club girls!!!

sorry Bigdog, TG.

you know the deal

Exit chicks....yes....but other than that....sorry pose....RAVER CHICS are hOOOOTTTTT!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by blaznny:

Hot club chicks are always dope. always decked out ridiculously.

hot raver chicks are just mad cute and always seem to have some crazy energy that makes you want to chill with them.

i am sure soprano can vouch for seein some cute raver chicks at the tunnel on sat...

True I feel the same way...I love dancin wit a HOt club Girl...but when Im at a Rave there's nothing better than a RAve girl...shes always about PLUR...she can dance like no other....and she has somewhat of a special persona that makes you want to hang out wit her and chill the whole night!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Exit chicks....yes....but other than that....sorry pose....RAVER CHICS are hOOOOTTTTT!!!

lol i'm not a raver, and i dont go to exit.. guess i could have told ya i wasn't hot.. roflmao

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by playboychick:

I couldn't be a rave chick even if I wanted to. I would just look plain ole' ridiculous, so I'm stuck with being a club chick.

nothin wrong with that i love the mix and would never want to change it...

i just need to find one of either that isn't a bitch because most of the girls at my school (fairfield u) are mad bitchy.

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by clubindiva:

~walking in our platform shoes is hard enough!! cwm22.gif dancing in them takes some real skillz, but it can be done!! cwm27.gif

Honestly I couldnt Imagine dancin in those things cuz 1 Im a guy and 2 I dont get down like that....so much props to all the club girls who shake there ass in platforms!!

cwm32.gif but it seems to me that a lot (not ALL) club girls that I meet are stuck up...but in return I also met a few stuck up girls at raves as well...but the point is that when I talk to rave chicks its all anout the music, vibe, and PLUR...its never about the clothes im wearing, how much money I make, and what kind of car do I drive...

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

Originally posted by deanna11:

raver guys are so much more appealing. there's something chill and fun about a raver guy/club kid that a club guy in his nice dressy clothes can't attain

Thats what I like to hear!!!!

Raves are Hot!!!

something about those damn UFO pants and Tee shirts that just get me about those darn Raver chicks

cwm20.gif but nothing touches a club girl when she is looking HOTTTTTT!!!!!

cant be touched!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said