Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLEASE READ!

That's it !! I have had it !!

No more reg. cameras for me..

I just went to pick up 2 rolls of film I had developed (25 exp. each roll mind you only a total of 36 pics came out) and it cost me 50 bucks !!

Can you believe it !!

Don't go to any FROMEX developing centers !

NOW.. I want to buy a digital camera.... forget this whole nonsense...It's cheaper to just invest in a good dig cam..

Any suggestions as to what dig cam to buy?? something not too big or with too many buttons... lol..anything on the web??

thanks guys !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I've got the Cannon PowerShot S-10 (the S-20 is already out). It's a relatively small camera and has a ton of cool features. the thing that really sets it apart form most other digital cameras is that it's compatible with IBM's MicroDrive (tiny hard drive). I bought the 340MB MicroDrive when they first came out (1GB is out already) and can store about 1500 pictures in maximum size and resolution in my camera. Since the camera also plugs into a TV, I could have my entire photo album on it and show it to people at any time.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

hey vampiency im so sorry i did not reconize you on the train last saturday, i was sooooo drunk that i could barley see straight, you should have said something to me when i used the bathroom on the train, anyway whats up. hahah. send me a list of places for the dominincan republic.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey vampiency im so sorry i did not reconize you on the train last saturday, i was sooooo drunk that i could barley see straight, you should have said something to me when i used the bathroom on the train, anyway whats up. hahah. send me a list of places for the dominincan republic.

I know but you were with a whole bunch a people and I didn't know whether you'd recognize me or not.. lol.. Rikki and I were laughing about it... I am still looking for DR places.. I'll keep you posted !

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by translucent:

I've got the Cannon PowerShot S-10 (the S-20 is already out). It's a relatively small camera and has a ton of cool features. the thing that really sets it apart form most other digital cameras is that it's compatible with IBM's MicroDrive (tiny hard drive). I bought the 340MB MicroDrive when they first came out (1GB is out already) and can store about 1500 pictures in maximum size and resolution in my camera. Since the camera also plugs into a TV, I could have my entire photo album on it and show it to people at any time.

Question.. How do you make hard copies of the pictures? Do you have to bring the disk somewhere or can you get some special printer/paper to be able to print them yourself?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

... How do you make hard copies of the pictures? ..

You've got two options:

1) transfer the pictures to a disk and bring it to a photo lab or Kinkos

2) Buy a printer

I chose the latter (HP PhotoSmart P1100). As long as you have photo paper, your printer is color and can do at least 1200dpi, you can get prints that are as good as or better than photographs.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Question.. How do you make hard copies of the pictures? Do you have to bring the disk somewhere or can you get some special printer/paper to be able to print them yourself?

Zoya you crack me up!!

Where were you (mentally) that same day as the Americas meet-up. Me, you, Mario and Lola went to that place to us eth ATM, remember? well remmerber that mario was showing us some stuff (paper to be specific) he was going to buy.. silly goose.. you can print them yourself or bring the disk somewhere.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

That's it !! I have had it !!

No more reg. cameras for me..

I just went to pick up 2 rolls of film I had developed (25 exp. each roll mind you only a total of 36 pics came out) and it cost me 50 bucks!!

Hey Vamp..why don't you stop bragging about how much $$ you spend on your worthless photos. Is CVS too low class for you???

you should look on buy.com... i got some great deals from them. saved $100 bux on a rio 500 and basically got a nokia 8260 fer free ($80 - $75 rebate - $30 rebate.)

and then...

Originally posted by njbabe:

Hey Vamp..why don't you stop bragging about how much $$ you spend on your worthless photos. Is CVS too low class for you???

OMG someone shut this bitch up! can't i set her to "ignore?"

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by njbabe:

You should be one to talk....Who does your developing? Gucci? Versace? LOL..

I wasn't bragging jackass....Go back and re-read what I wrote...

BTW sweetie I suggest you quit now; don't your little knees hurt from being dragged around in the mud???

I'm surprised you're still here..

LOL!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by toastednut:

you should look on buy.com... i got some great deals from them. saved $100 bux on a rio 500 and basically got a nokia 8260 fer free ($80 - $75 rebate - $30 rebate.)

Thanks babe !!

and you're right about the ignore feature !LOL!! but that feature wouldn't last long cause she'd just think of new imposter names to go by LOL!!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10