Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone want to hit a climbing gym this Sunday?

That's something I want to get to this year, but not this weekend.....can u bear me in mind for future expeditions?

Oh and we should all go skydiving (see related post wink.gif )

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

dean...I'll belay ya...hahaha

I am hitting up the wall at the manhattan health club on 43rd street west (btw 9th and 10th ave) on sunday afternoon..problay about 2pm..if some of you all would also come that would be greaaaaaat...

email me for more info..smoknjilly@aol.com you can get a day pass (thats what I do)

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Alas, it is my weekend to have the kids!

I love climbing, don't know what level I climb at (still a newbie to that) but I'm belay certified at the gym I go to here in NJ.

After doing it once or twice I ran out and got myself a Petzl harness and some 5-10 Hueco shoes so at least I *look* professional...LOL smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

the day pass is..20 dollars...you can also get a harness and shoes there if you don't have...

I have never climbed anywhere else..but I like this gym...very chill there...

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I haven't seriously climbed since high school, but I do have strong legs and is pretty athletic (*cough*)...Jilly, do they offer lessons or anything (not...ah, like I would need them) cwm27.gif .

-Jamms "blisteredup"

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

yes..its 40 dollars..you get a lesson and then take the belay test so you can climb anytime you want...should be a piece of cake for you..jammy... smile.gif

------------------

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I've actually been thinking about joining a climbing gym that also has weights and machines to work out on. The ones you've mentioned-do they also have regular weight room facilities? And what's the yearly fee like? Any other spots I should look into? Thanks.

Dude, id love to go. I recently moved hear from near Toronto. Ive climbed for about 5 years indoor and out. Ive yet to climb since ive moved. Im maybe 5-9 to 5-9+.

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

I used to climb at the buffalo crag near hamilton. Nice outdoor walls and routes. Mainly top roping stuff. Ever go to the comfort zone in the TO spoon? cwm44.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Wow I had no idea how big those heads would be!

------------------

I lived on the buffalo crag for two summers. Great climbing all through rattlesnake. We were pretty lucky.

heh - I played my first gig out EVER at the comfort zone. smile.gif

never pulled afterhours there. Toronto afterhours is way too dirty for my taste.

hey spoonyd where do u spin now?

cz might have the best house in the world!

------------------

Sounds good from the flyer. Ive never been B4. Whats the scene?

------------------