Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look what Kournikova said. [Today's Special : Russian Camel Toe]

In a recent issue of Sky Magazine, tennis player Anna Kournikova said:

"I'm just like a menu for my male fans ... they look but they can't afford me."

Conceited girl, ain't she?

And is it just me, or does that translate to: "I'm an expensive call girl"?

Here are some pics of the main course...

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gif

Damn shes my personal friend....now shes my pen pal....I met her when she was 16 at the us open where i used to work as a ball boy!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Damn shes my personal friend....now shes my pen pal....I met her when she was 16 at the us open where i used to work as a ball boy!!!

exit2heaven, you play tennis? if you were a ball boy for the us open, you must be pretty decent. want to hit sometime? i used to be champs level (rusty now)

------------------

"real fucking high"

Not meant as anything negative. But I knew a couple of guys that were ball boys for the Lipton Tourny down in Miami. They didn't know much about tennis. But they were selected as ball boys. I don't know. Maybe the Open is done differently.

That is however very cool that you know her. My friends told me that most of the players were really cool people off the court.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

I dont think she's conceited.. just realistic.

She's got tons of guys coming on to her everyday... throwing money at her left and right.

She's the biggest money making female athlete.. through looks attitude, and publicity.. and a bit of talent

Honestly it is refreshing to hear a real *hot* girl who knows what she's worth to men..

Most are just neurotic with low self esteem

Originally posted by tranceaction:

I dont think she's conceited.. just realistic.

She's got tons of guys coming on to her everyday... throwing money at her left and right.

She's the biggest money making female athlete.. through looks attitude, and publicity.. and a bit of talent

Honestly it is refreshing to hear a real *hot* girl who knows what she's worth to men..

Most are just neurotic with low self esteem

i never looked it that way - but a good point

cwm40.gifcwm19.gifcwm6.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

cwm29.gifUNBOUNDGettin'UNWOUND

Unbound(AnimatedLogo).gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

TëMA

i met her in november at a tennis pro-am (besides hitting the clubs, i've been know to hit a few tennis balls in my day) and got a picture with her. i'll try to post it sometime. its a cool pic cuz it wasn't her all done up but in her practice gear. she was a little bitchy, but that is too be expected when you're the most recognized female athlete in the world.

------------------

party with a heart on