Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gross Fast Food Stories????????

Whats some gross fast food stories you have? I dont want I heard this I heard that give me first hand stories.

I have two but their not that bad.

1)I opened my wendys burger last week to take off the onions and their sat a big black hair that definately wasnt mine.

2) freshman year at school i worked in the cafeteria(no i'm not proud of it)and i was filling the soda machine with ice and it was really high up. I saw a roach crawl into it and i couldnt get it out so i left it. someone must have gotten that little critter with their ice and never realized it. eek.gif

Anyone have some good ones????

------------------

wwwa.gif "Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the Marijuana smokes."

we have mentally retarded people working at my local McDonals drivethrue at nights and on the weekends so i end up buying burgers without the burger(beef patty) all the time frown.gif but its all a good laught when you're smoked up like there's no tom -but still all i have to satisfy my munchies is the damn bread cwm10.gif -i'm so upset about that cwm25.gif

------------------

MonaLisaCookie.gif

thats funny but if i was high i would be pissed.

Originally posted by m0nalina:

we have mentally retarded people working at my local McDonals drivethrue at nights and on the weekends so i end up buying burgers without the burger(beef patty) all the time frown.gif but its all a good laught when you're smoked up like there's no tom -but still all i have to satisfy my munchies is the damn bread cwm10.gif -i'm so upset about that cwm25.gif

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

sure a hair shouldnt be there, but it is not that gross. you have thousands of them on your head. you dont think your hairs are gross, but if the person whos hair you got, got one of youyrs, they would think your hair is gross. pretty funny huh? I'm not saying a hair belongs there, but I was suprised to see it be worthy of starting a post (even this has absolutly zero to do with clubbing or anything related.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Went to a Nathan's when I was in high school. Got some fries, and was happily munching away, when I found this strange burnt thing in them. Turns out, it was a fried bug, about the size of a waterbug, but I couldn't tell what kind of bug it was. Well, I told the manager, who couldn't have cared less, and who also didn't even offer to give me another order. I was so pissed that I let everyone in the restaurant know that I had a fried bug in my fries, and that the management didn't care. A few people walked off the line... that was enough to satisfy me.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

SUBWAY - The guy who was fixing my sandwich wipes the acne on his face w/ his latex glove and then grabs for a piece of bologna !

I caught it and told him to switch his glove ! No wonder why he has all those zits on his face !

COSI Sandwich bar - Before making my sandwich the guy wiped his nose on the latex glove !

Yum ! Yum !

Here's a nasty story. I used to know this kid who worked at a KFC. What happened was one night they were making the chicken that they were going to sell the next day, but they overcooked it. The manager that worked there that night told them to throw it all away which they did. The next day when the other manager came in he asked what happened to all the chicken that was supposed to have been made last night. When he was told that it was thrown away he got really angry and told them to get the chicken out of the trash. They then put all the dirty chicken in the chicken pot pies and sold them that day. Anyone in the mood for KFC?

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

OMG!!! I swear this is true...As I read this post, I am eating my late lunch of tuna and pita bread, hard boiled egg, lettuce, etc. One of those premade things in the cafeteria...i look down at the egg (which I have already bitten into) and there is a little bug on the side!!! EWWWWWWWW!!! Damn it, and I am soooo hungry!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Why were you so surprised to see this as a post? Not all posts have to be about clubs, this message board is a way for people to talk and share things about different topics. Look at some of the other posts like..What are you gonna name your kids? Who here is in love. How did you come up with your screen name. and snow again. they have nothing to do with clubbing but their all good topics.

Originally posted by momadance:

but I was suprised to see it be worthy of starting a post (even this has absolutly zero to do with clubbing or anything related.

------------------