Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is here in love? and with who or what?

Originally posted by MarioNY:

I'm in love with my goat, Balkini and Crackorn!

Mario, I am very upset with you....you mention my goat Balkini and give me absolutely no credit....I am going to have to take away your privileges to goat blowing now!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Originally posted by Unbound:

start gushing away! thats what this thread is about! biggrin.gif

Okee dokie!

How do I love Mike? Let me count the ways...

He is unbelievably funny, of course that is the first thing that attracted me. Not just in what he says but sometimes the things he does. It's usually the unexpected things that publicly embarass me that are the funniest. You know, when someone does something crazy and you want to crawl under a rock but, you just laugh because it is so hysterical. There the kinds of things you talk about for years. In order for this to work, the funny has to outweigh the embarassment, with him it always does.

He is a "tough" guy who completely opened up to me. He wants to project that, "nothing will ever hurt me" image. It's not in an obnoxious way at all, but more in the "men are supposed to behave a certain way". The thing that makes that so important is that...he's not that way with me. Now this didn't happen overnight. He didn't tell me he loved me right off the bat, it was actually months after spending almost every day with each other. At the time it was very frustrating but now, I know it was well worth it. When he told me that he loved me, I knew he meant it because he had really thought it through. He's not the type of guy to throw that word around. He's confided in me with his fears and I know I'm privy to information that not many have known. I would protect that information with my life, it is a symbol of trust that I would never break.

He is COMPLETELY honest! My favorite thing of all. I know this for a fact...how you may ask. Because he tells me things I don't want to hear. I asked if he's ever been in love like this before and you know what he said..."yes". Everyone else I've dated would have said "Oh no, you're the best I've had...blah blah blah". But not Mike, I may not have *wanted* to hear that but it was the truth, and that's all I ask of him. To be honest, I've been in love like this before too. But...I've never trusted anyone the way I do him...and that's the truth! I'm only the second time he has been in love. Of course he's dated more than 2 girls but like I said, he doesn't give his heart away easily...but I got it!!

He has a good heart. It's evident in the careers he picks and the way he lives. He's an EMT now and is finishing his credits for med school. Ever since he was a kid he wanted to be a doctor. Of course he bitches about the job now and then but you can see the pride when he comes home and he has a new pin on his uniform for a CPR save or delivering a baby...I find that amazing. BTW, he is also a volunteer firefighter. Even when we're at clubs he is constantly looking at others and trying to assess their situations "that girl is dehydrated, let's get her some water" It's always complete strangers. Those kinds of things stick out in my mind.

And...of course, my kids love him. I could never be with someone who can't accept my children. It's a pretty big responsibility for a guy whose only 26...I give him much credit for not running the other way.

We just always have such a good time together, even when we are not doing anything. Actually, those are some of my favorite times.

It a good thing I am at work and can't continue this much longer! Well you asked for it smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES