Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here is still on their honeymoon and who has moved on?

The (my) evolution of clubbing:

Not to knock the honeymooners (because we all wish we were still there)

For those of you that do not understand what the subject means, the honeymoon phase of clubbing to me is when you first get into the scene. You are rolling practically every time you go to a club. Every pill knocks you on your ass and you are way...way into trance (at least I was).

Then comes the (my) progression. When you started, all you needed was one pill, but that doesn't do it like it did so you take more....and more...but after a while it doesn't quite feel as intense as it once did.

But then comes the moment of truth <hopefully> (fear not honeymooners!), you come to realize that it is the music and not the drugs that you love and you feel perfectly comfortable going to see your favorite DJ without taking anything. You no longer feel you "have to get pills" to hit a club. You find yourself getting the chills and even peaking during certain songs without having taken anything....imagine that.

Personally, my evolution has gotten me to really appreciate the music. Although I will always have a place in my heart for trance (especially the songs that rocked me during my honeymoon), i find myself digging the deep and tribal stuff more and more. It's tough to go strong all night when the DJ keeps dropping long breakdowns and melodic peaks. It's hard to keep a flow. I really like the continuous, in your face, nasty tribal beats that DJ's like DT and Lawler drop.

I feel that my taste in this music has matured. I like styles that didn't move me during my honeymoon. I still roll on special occasions but I don't need it anymore to have a big night. That has been a wonderful thing for me. I'm sorry this message is so long but I hope some of you people feel me on this one. I'm out.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I hear ya. I went through that progression a while back, until life took me out of NY and away from the club scene. I started doing different things for awhile but now I'm venturing back slowly but surely into the scene. Wouldn't you know it, it's like going on your honeymoon all over again...

Year 4 of 4 on the floor

been there done that now it's year 5 I'm alive and on the other side of the world and it's all new again fuck I'm lucky I guess I'm spoiled!

cwm27.gifcwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif